Need your support

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me ask you this, why are you on this thread then, no one is holding you at gunpoint, and this is my life and i`m not going to hide in recluse anymore, she`s calmed down now and were talking about when i`m leaving so i`ll keep you`all up to date after we have a heart to heart discussion and figure out if were just going to go our sepparet ways. As for mem0101 how do i know that your not her little spy on here. If so bite me, you might be just like her co-signing her shit or maybe her boyfriend or wanna be boyfriend waiting like a vulture to feed on her.

lafever

p.s. And if i`m wrong about you mem0101 than i appaulagize, i`m a little upset right now.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am her spy on here ..not mem0101..... I am..and guess what she just told me ..oh no...you will not beleive what she just sent to me in a text....

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lafever is someone who is need of attention..you can tell that from his earlier posts ..he is very strange..i wouldn't be surprised at all if there was no girlfriend....he knows that people on here tend to pour their hearts out without evaluating a situation...and he is taking advantage of that..

Once again my brother. I think you hit something there

Let me ask you this, why are you on this thread then, no one is holding you at gunpoint, and this is my life and i`m not going to hide in recluse anymore, she`s calmed down now and were talking about when i`m leaving so i`ll keep you`all up to date after we have a heart to heart discussion and figure out if were just going to go our sepparet ways. As for mem0101 how do i know that your not her little spy on here. If so bite me, you might be just like her co-signing her shit or maybe her boyfriend or wanna be boyfriend waiting like a vulture to feed on her.

lafever

p.s. and if i`m wrong about you mem0101 than i appaulagize

You are right. Vaya con Dios.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lafever,

I'm going to hope that your screen name means what it says... that you can laf and find the humor in things.

I'm not saying that you're insane, but check this out... my FAVORITE definition of "insanity": Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

I have that definition carved on my forehead, and it's always a big help to me.

And now -- let's interject some levity... think of that definition, and watch this video of a baby and a lemon....

baby and lemon

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know the def. of insanity, i`m a cousilor and a sponsor to those in recovery. We`ve talked and she said she`s just embarrassed because i`m right about everything. It doesn`t matter who is right or wrong just that she gets help. I`ve told her that i`m her friend still even though were breaking up and i`ve convinced her to get help, she agrees. She didn`t want to admitt that she needs help, she has an addictive personality that has attracted a lot of scum over the years. Also her fiance who was a fayyette cop was killed in the line of duty and she never dealt with it or got counceling. She`s agreed that she uses people, places, and things to change the way she fills on the inside, slowly committing suicide on the installment plan. When her fiance died she was raped by her best friend who was a cop too.

lafever

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry Lafever, it's a bit hard to stay with this thread. Are you even READING what we're saying to you?

You're fooling yourself if you think that her "telling" you all this stuff is going to change anything. She's just bidding for sympathy. She's known this stuff all along -- and telling you about it * oh, sob, sob, poor, poor me * is evidence that she is buying time and is unable to pull up her own bootstraps.

In other words, she is USING her past to justify remaining "crippled" in the present.

If your gf is talking about suicide, slow or otherwise, she needs help from a professional. You are NOT the one who can help her. Why not? Because of your relationship with her -- just by being a bf and sexual partner you push more "reactive" buttons than "proactive" buttons.

PS: A lot got posted while I wrote the above, so please disregard if it doesn't apply anymore.

--

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes i`m reading your threads, not trying to be rude, must get this out for her while she has the courage to do so, were still breaking up and she`s ok with that she knows i`m leaving for the best, i`m sometimes a great enabler and she knows this too, she knows that if we stay together she`ll never get the help she really needs because she`ll continue to use me so that she can stay bottled up inside. And she says that she didn`t mean to harm her friend glo in any way, that she had tried to isolate herself from her friends so that she wouldn`t have to comfront all this.

lafever

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes i`m reading your threads, not trying to be rude, lafever

You sound like an insane person who just started a thread to get people to show sympathy, and just to see if people would reply to your thread.

I'm not saying that you are insane ...it's just how you sound in your posts.

The fact that you are posting people's names and accusing them of rape is wierd too.

and now no one is even interested in replying.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`m not trying to be rude, please understand that, i`m making a record of this stuff so maybe someone will look into it, those who are not threading anymore are probly just giving me the respect to get this done, and if your really my friend then you`d know that i love you all and i dont mean any harm to anyone, i just wanted to make a record of what was and is going on since i type fast. I love attention butt not this way, yes i`m a freak but theres a time for compassion too. If you want to bail on me as a friend then you never were to begin with and i`m better off not knowing you. Theres alot of people who i`m sure care, the last thing i want to do is be an attention getter, my heart is in this and again i appaulagize to anyone i`ve offended or non intentionaly ignored.

lafever

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweetheart,

We can all see that you seem to be going through an intensely stressful time right now. However I dont think it wise to use the correct names and places of individuals here on the board. This is the internet and we just do not know who is looking. I would not want for there to be repurcussions for you as a result of your venting here with us. Ok?

I`m not trying to be rude, please understand that, i`m making a record of this stuff so maybe someone will look into it, those who are not threading anymore are probly just giving me the respect to get this done, and if your really my friend then you`d know that i love you all and i dont mean any harm to anyone, i just wanted to make a record of what was and is going on since i type fast. I love attention butt not this way, yes i`m a freak but theres a time for compassion too. If you want to bail on me as a friend then you never were to begin with and i`m better off not knowing you. Theres alot of people who i`m sure care, the last thing i want to do is be an attention getter, my heart is in this and again i appaulagize to anyone i`ve offended or non intentionaly ignored.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am so sorry if i went out of bounds, i appaulagize to all here on lpsg, please forgive my passion for others, it`s one of my biggest flaws, i will not send anymore threads like this anymore, sometimes my heart is bigger than my brain.

lafever

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweetheart,

We can all see that you seem to be going through an intensely stressful time right now. However I dont think it wise to use the correct names and places of individuals here on the board. This is the internet and we just do not know who is looking. I would not want for there to be repurcussions for you as a result of your venting here with us. Ok?

Moderator, can we nuke this thread from orbit, and get back you posting WHAT YOU GALS THINK OF MY COCK!!!

AGPix_ReStPh20_0029.jpg

Attachments

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
. Oh, now she`s gonna put a lock on the computer and turn off the internet. Whatever happens i`ll be back here no matter what.

lafever
I see So you have options you can leave her You can get a computer some other place you can deal with her as she is. Keep all of us knowing what is happening.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everything is resolved, thank you for your concern, it`s well appreciated, just to catch you up to speed, i am no longer discussing this thread as it is a downer to the members of lpsg, who i now consider my family. If i could some it all up into one sentence it would be this. As quoted to me by one of the members: It`s the curse of lpsg, which i gladly accept.:smile:

lafever