Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's been ten years since then and I still think about it. I hope everyone else enjoys :)

Normally I don't meet guys in normal bars, but this one guy approached me and opened up with "excuse me ma'am" which I thought was odd. I was wearing a hat, full jacket, everything, but I guess is he saw my ass and made a quick judgment. He was pretty embarassed when I turned around and was distinctly not a woman, but I had dropped my phone and he just wanted to give it back to me. Totally fair. He was tall and pretty cute and I thanked him. About thirty minutes later he approached me again after we had both had a couple of drinks. I honestly don't remember much about the convo, but we exchanged numbers to hang out and I didn't really think anything of it. We texted a couple of times back and forth, and again, nothing. Never thought I'd hear from the guy again.

He texted me like six or seven months later saying he had an extra ticket to a Paramore concert cuz another person bailed. We end up hitting it off there, have a nice long convo on the drive there and back too. He "subtly" mentioned how he had a fat cock and I'm pretty sure he's trying to get with me, but whatever. We go our separate ways again, but I kept thinking about how cute he looked. Sharp jaw, nice hair, a little bulky too. Probably a week later I'm kind of drunk and I text him and ask him how big he is. He doesn't respond for like another week. Feel like I blew it that whole time. He asked me if I wanted to see and if he could pick me up. I agree.

There was a nice quiet spot like, fifteen minutes from my apartment, secluded and like tucked away behind a building with no windows. Real close to a main road, but far enough away that no one would see. He pulls down his pants and his briefs and I honestly don't remember seeing it. It was just in my mouth soft. I distinctly remember it being about the size of a redbull can even flaccid. When he was hard, I honestly had trouble sucking him. My mouth is pretty small and he was probably thicker than a beer bottle, maybe a little thicker than that. My hand did most of the work, and eventually he came in my mouth. It wasn't a lot, but I swallowed it. He drove me home in a sort of awkward silence and we didn't talk again for a while.

Three months later, this is what really got me. He texted me with a picture of his dick and told me his wife wasn't home. Until now, I had zero fucking idea this guy was married. I wasn't sure about it and I didn't respond for a while, thinking about it the whole time. But his dick was really big so I agreed. Got cleaned up, dropped by myself, and within about fifteen minutes I had my chest and neck on a pillow and my ass in the air. Probably spent five minutes lubing me and himself up.

I swear to god this man fucked me like it was his honeymoon. Headboard slamming against the wall and the squeaking of his mattress is kind of hammered in my ears at this point. He came in like thirty seconds after we got going. I remember him panting and shuddering in my ear before pulling off. We didn't cuddle or kiss or anything. He was just like, a completely different person after that. Shooed me out pretty quick, but was thankful if embarassed. Never heard from him again. Never came. But I still think about him and his huge cock.

chuvad0urada

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
It's been ten years since then and I still think about it. I hope everyone else enjoys :)

Normally I don't meet guys in normal bars, but this one guy approached me and opened up with "excuse me ma'am" which I thought was odd. I was wearing a hat, full jacket, everything, but I guess is he saw my ass and made a quick judgment. He was pretty embarassed when I turned around and was distinctly not a woman, but I had dropped my phone and he just wanted to give it back to me. Totally fair. He was tall and pretty cute and I thanked him. About thirty minutes later he approached me again after we had both had a couple of drinks. I honestly don't remember much about the convo, but we exchanged numbers to hang out and I didn't really think anything of it. We texted a couple of times back and forth, and again, nothing. Never thought I'd hear from the guy again.

He texted me like six or seven months later saying he had an extra ticket to a Paramore concert cuz another person bailed. We end up hitting it off there, have a nice long convo on the drive there and back too. He "subtly" mentioned how he had a fat cock and I'm pretty sure he's trying to get with me, but whatever. We go our separate ways again, but I kept thinking about how cute he looked. Sharp jaw, nice hair, a little bulky too. Probably a week later I'm kind of drunk and I text him and ask him how big he is. He doesn't respond for like another week. Feel like I blew it that whole time. He asked me if I wanted to see and if he could pick me up. I agree.

There was a nice quiet spot like, fifteen minutes from my apartment, secluded and like tucked away behind a building with no windows. Real close to a main road, but far enough away that no one would see. He pulls down his pants and his briefs and I honestly don't remember seeing it. It was just in my mouth soft. I distinctly remember it being about the size of a redbull can even flaccid. When he was hard, I honestly had trouble sucking him. My mouth is pretty small and he was probably thicker than a beer bottle, maybe a little thicker than that. My hand did most of the work, and eventually he came in my mouth. It wasn't a lot, but I swallowed it. He drove me home in a sort of awkward silence and we didn't talk again for a while.

Three months later, this is what really got me. He texted me with a picture of his dick and told me his wife wasn't home. Until now, I had zero fucking idea this guy was married. I wasn't sure about it and I didn't respond for a while, thinking about it the whole time. But his dick was really big so I agreed. Got cleaned up, dropped by myself, and within about fifteen minutes I had my chest and neck on a pillow and my ass in the air. Probably spent five minutes lubing me and himself up.

I swear to god this man fucked me like it was his honeymoon. Headboard slamming against the wall and the squeaking of his mattress is kind of hammered in my ears at this point. He came in like thirty seconds after we got going. I remember him panting and shuddering in my ear before pulling off. We didn't cuddle or kiss or anything. He was just like, a completely different person after that. Shooed me out pretty quick, but was thankful if embarassed. Never heard from him again. Never came. But I still think about him and his huge cock.
Please get in touch with him. We need more of this :weary_face: Whoever does it once, does it again and again. Even ten years later.

Reactions: Bigcocklvr69

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't wait ten years but....
I met my first guy at age 54. He's gay single and not really out... first gen Polish...keeps his sexuality very much under wraps. He will always be special as #1, but he's also amazing in bed..an energetic top who likes to get fucked too. I'm vers so I really really like how we interact.

Long story short, over a period of four years we used to meet up at a hotel for a couple hours about every other month, but he broke it off to start dating someone. after four years of not seeing each other, we started talking again after I helped him with a couple projects. We met for dinner once downtown around Christmas. I dancing around the idea of getting naked because he once said "we can fuck and not be friends or be friends and not fuck." With him, obviously, I want it all.
After a couple flirty texts , I let him know in March that I've got an extra hotel night on the tail end of a meeting downtown, so let's get together on Saturday after work wraps up. He arrives mid afternoon, is hungry so I buy him lunch and a very nice glass of wine. We head up to my room, and he gropes the boner I've had all during lunch... we go two rounds just like old times, and then out for sushi nearby like a couple gays out on a date... it was a beautiful reunion. He apologizes he can't stay overnight because he cares for his 89 yo mom at home.

A month later I'm home alone without the wife which is rare. We set a weekday date, that morning his mom sitter quits, but he gets the neighbors to watch her and drives an hour each way to come to my house. He is revved up like nobody's business, hot AF, and confesses he's always had a thing for my lower hanging balls, loved how far I could shoot before I lost my prostate to cancer, and really liked the feeling of my cock inside him. When I top him laying on his back, his eyes are rolling back with every thrust and I can even feel his hole tightening... when he fucks me i swear he's the only guy who's ever gotten in without lube.. he must have leaked precum like crazy to slide in like that.
truly an epic fuck. Again he can't stay but now its clear there's no pretense about being back in the groove...

One day, when his mom is no longer here, he won't be either.. he already has his own place in Ft Lauderdale. So I'm grateful for every moment while i can have them ....

Zak3696

Sexy Member
Media

Definitely need that dp he sent you via message!!!