Needing Advice for Giving "The Look"

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan, Jun 28, 2008.

1. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

Wasn't sure of a good title for this thread, but here goes:

I'm traveling to Italy in a few months, and I want to enjoy the sights of course, but, its people as well (if you know what I mean).

I have been told by many close friends, that when I'm "into" a guy, I don't send out the right signals, and when I'm being hit ON, I don't interpret the signals correctly. When it comes to women, however, I have no problems at all.

I think the issue I have is that if I find a guy to be "my type", I get awkward a bit because I get so tied up in trying to figure out for SURE whether or not the guy that I'm trying to send signals to is into guys or not. I have the WORST gay-dar in the entire history of time. Ok, maybe not the worst: I can still spot a flamer a mile away (but anyone can do that ;P).

Can anyone give me some advice?

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

for the love of all that's right, pure and beautiful, people!

give the man some answers

3. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

aren't you sweet.:buttkick:

4. NCbear

Gold Member

If he holds eye contact for just one heartbeat too long, maybe he's interested. If he smiles and acts really friendly--just the slightest bit friendlier than most guys--maybe he's interested. :smile:

Of course, if he falls down and in the process of getting back on his feet mashes his face hard against your bulge, well, yeah, he's definitely interested. :tongue:

NCbear (who had the second paragraph happen to him once, quite unexpectedly :eek::cool::biggrin1:)

5. smiffy

smiffy Member

Albums:
    lmao

6. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Thanks for that; especially that second bit.:wink:

7. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Italians have a whole different "look" system than Americans. I'm not sure they hold your gaze too much...especially from behind sunglasses. The most certain way for me to figure out that an Italian guy likes me is if he comes up and says "I like you, wanna do it?" Aside from that, I'm totally lost.

Draft saved Draft deleted