Needing Anal Sex

Interesting question. As a bisexual guy, my cravings for getting fucked tend to go way down when I'm in a relationship with a girl. That said, I love everything about getting fucked. I love the feeling right before he pushes into you, the moment when you know that you are completely full, the feeling of a guy thrusting into you at full speed, and the way that my ass pulsates afterwards.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a guy who enjoys receiving anal as much as giving, are there any guys or girls out there who "can't live without anal"? Either giving or receiving.

Yes, sometimes I go thru phases when being butt fucked is all I want.:redface: :wink: I don't think I could be in a long term relationship with a man who wouldn't oblige my anal yearnings occasionally. Ditto, oral sex. He's gotta reciprocate because I love sucking cock.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yes, sometimes I go thru phases when being butt fucked is all I want.:redface: :wink: I don't think I could be in a long term relationship with a man who wouldn't oblige my anal yearnings occasionally. Ditto, oral sex. He's gotta reciprocate because I love sucking cock.

OMG what a great woman. I have to admit I have not ventured into the anal department of a woman...ever!

bgadmirer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have received anal and loved it but have been curious about reciprocating orally and having it done to me. What's your preference?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Interesting question. As a bisexual guy, my cravings for getting fucked tend to go way down when I'm in a relationship with a girl. That said, I love everything about getting fucked. I love the feeling right before he pushes into you, the moment when you know that you are completely full, the feeling of a guy thrusting into you at full speed, and the way that my ass pulsates afterwards.
I have to say I feel the same way. Nothing feels like a rock hard cock entering your ass. I've tried to satisfy my anal needs with a dildo, but it's not the same as a real life cock. In fact, right now I would love to feel a nice thick cock deep inside me.

I have a friend (female) who complains to me constantly that her husband will not fuck her ass. He thinks it's dirty and unnatural. Honestly, I think he is more afraid that he'll "be gay" if he fucks her ass, even though its a female ass. He's that type of guy, total homophobic. She knows if she ever has the need to have her ass filled with cock, I am more than happy to be #1 on her list.

Last edited:

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i can't live without it. the feeling of a cock in my ass, the anticipation before it enters, feeling it slide in, the thrusts and then the feeling when it rubs on your prostate is second to none. :redface::smile:

anal sex is not something i can forego quicky or readily.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's been six months since I've been fucked in the ass (I'm experimenting). Not one hour has gone by that I didn't wish a hard cock inside me. Its only made me hornier, So far the experiment is confirming my desire to be fucked on regular basis. I'll give it another month.......but I wonder if sucking cock only makes me wanna fuck more.

malkavian_astraga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ill admit. I am more bttm that top only cuz of how it feels. And I do have my mood and certain guys that I just don't find it appetizing to bttm for but generally speaking I have to bttm. Cock feels far to good inside to not. Be fucked regularly