Needing honest advice about my friend's dick compared to mine

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I finally got my friend to show me a video of his dick so I can compare to him. I have wanted to compare my dick to his for a long time and he finally gave in. Would anyone be interested in giving me their honest opinion if I showed you the video he posted?

SilentButDeadly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I finally got my friend to show me a video of his dick so I can compare to him. I have wanted to compare my dick to his for a long time and he finally gave in. Would anyone be interested in giving me their honest opinion if I showed you the video he posted?
Don't do that. That video was meant for you, not a bunch of strangers on a forum

D

deleted15201331

Rather not. Your friend sent the video to you and probably trust you t keep it between you two.

Rather talk to him about comparing and discussing differences and similarities.

Value your friendship and keep it of any platform or forum.

AJbrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am as horny as the next guy… but if you share something private that’s only meant for you, you’re a terrible ‘friend’ ..
if he’s aware and cool with it.. then go ahead

Reactions: lau_r20 and bi2

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Tell us whats the issue youre conflicted with in terms of comparison?