Needing ideas-initiating sex

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Rouge is right to ask; people vary so much that it would really help to have some background. You titled the thread "needing ideas" -- if it was just "how do you initiate sex" that would make it clear it's just a call for stories.

With my now-serious girlfriend, she really gets turned on when she feels like she has a challenge. I either literally fight with her (rape fantasy/rape fantasy adjacent type of thing) until she's pinned down, then push her in to the wall and pound her hard. Tying her up is fun here too. We have a safe word and everything of course.
The other, easier way to initiate is to specifically not initiate. If I just ignore her even trying to kiss me on the cheek, it drives her crazy and before I know it she'll be grabbing my dick and forcing it inside her.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
People seem to be missing the obvious- he's wanting more sex with his partner and needs some ideas to get her horny and wanting him. This is not "How do I get a random person to fuck me" thread. Geez.

Read what Shannon wrote, he put far more effort into the answer than anyone thus far....including the thread creator I'm afraid.