Needing male bonding!

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everybody!

I'm a 21 yo guy, i'm posting this thread because i'd like to meet nice guys to have good male bonding...i'm straight and i've never talked about sex or women with my dad and i don't have any brothers (i've always want one) so i have had some male talks with male friends and all but i'm kinda shy so sometimes i can't express myself like i would like to because of me being shy...so i'd like to meet guys around my age or older to talk about men stuff like sex, women, comparing, etc... those things u can only do and talk with another guy, i think male bonding is very important because we guys understand and support each other or at least that's the way it should be, my msn is danyyds@hotmail.com

cheers

B_bxrbrfs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all, welcome!

If you feel comfortable doing it, post at least one photo - everyone's supportive and you'll feel good getting some positive insight on how you look. Other than that, just hang out, ask questions and get involved here. You'll catch on how it works and feel better!

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys!

I just wanna thank to bxrbrfs and mcrw for replying on my thread and for those good comments and advices, you are both very nice.

And i wanna thank also to those people who added me on their msn and offered me their friendship, i really appreciate it!

Im sure ill make really good friends here, you are all very kind!

Cheers

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
cosbraca:

finding this site was a godsend for me.
99% of the members are supportful, nice, mostly hung, and very
helpful.

this is the best support group on the internet.

Lots of wisdom and genuine love.

dcw4

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi everybody!

I'm a 21 yo guy, i'm posting this thread because i'd like to meet nice guys to have good male bonding...i'm straight and i've never talked about sex or women with my dad and i don't have any brothers (i've always want one) so i have had some male talks with male friends and all but i'm kinda shy so sometimes i can't express myself like i would like to because of me being shy...so i'd like to meet guys around my age or older to talk about men stuff like sex, women, comparing, etc... those things u can only do and talk with another guy, i think male bonding is very important because we guys understand and support each other or at least that's the way it should be, my msn is danyyds@hotmail.com

cheers

Hey bro

You can talk with me any time. I'm in a similar place. Male bonding is important because it's hard to function with little or no support in a society as competitive as ours. Take care yourself.

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey bro

You can talk with me any time. I'm in a similar place. Male bonding is important because it's hard to function with little or no support in a society as competitive as ours. Take care yourself.

Hi Hung Jon

U are in a similar place? really? I just wanna thank you for offering me your friendship and to thank also again to the people who have sent me PM and have posted on this threat too, i appreciate every single message and reply! Thanks to all! U are all great!

And I agree with you Hung Jon, it's very very hard to function with little or no support in a society as competitive as ours...

U all take care, cheers!:biggrin1:

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Hung Jon

U are in a similar place? really? I just wanna thank you for offering me your friendship and to thank also again to the people who have sent me PM and have posted on this threat too, i appreciate every single message and reply! Thanks to all! U are all great!

And I agree with you Hung Jon, it's very very hard to function with little or no support in a society as competitive as ours...

U all take care, cheers!:biggrin1:

:smile:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
To the original poster of this thread:

Everyone needs moral support sometimes. I've needed it at times and luckily I found it in a person that I met through this site. I can't get enough of this place. All of my friends are awesome to me that I've met here. You'll get the same kind of love eventually. Just hang around long enough. Feel free to hit me up anytime. I have open ears.

Peace:cool:

Last edited:

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Everyone needs moral support sometimes. I've needed it at times and luckily I found it in a person that I met through this site. I can't get enough of this place. All of my friends are awesome to me that I've met here. You'll get the same kind of love eventually. Just hang around long enough. Feel free to hit me up anytime. I have open ears.

I think it's true what you all say about the great people on this site, a reply like the one from 8060 or many others i've got are just amazing, people here are very kind and supportive! U can all be very proud and I feel happy for finding this site.

Cheers

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, and Happy to have you onboard...
50/50 here so if there's any questions you have feel free.
Feel free to PM me.:smile:
Cheers!

Thanks, you are very kind!

People like this guy and like some other that have sent me PM and replies is what makes this site great. Thank you all for offering me your valuable frienships. It's great making male friends! We men need each other to help and support each other. thanks again to all!

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

:biggrin1::smile: