Needle dick?

Spirando47

1st Like
Media
Would 7 inches in length (respectable, I think) by 4.5 around (very thin) be considered a pencil dick? Visually, it helps a bit that it is on a 5'8" slender body.

Reactions: Jaystone1

7x5.5: Who cares man, it's yours just enjoy it. Average is 5, I am .5 above average and do not consider myself thick...so I guess looking at it that way you have no reason to consider it skinny at only .5 below average...

t1000

Experimental Member
Media
Where do u measure yours? Mine is just as long as yours, but the thickness varies along the shaft. Its 4,5 at tip, 5 in the middle and 5,5 at the base.

So I´ve consider it to be 5 inches thick. But the correct measure is the thickest part isnt it?

So it dipends on where u measure.

I`ve have a question out of topic tough, to others. Does a penis have to have the same thickness along the hole shaft for women to get a filled feeling. Because the diffrence between 4,5 and 5,5 is the diffrence between thinner or thicker than medium. Or can a women feel just as filled if only the base is thick. I´ve tough about that for some time...
Maybe I´ve should have started a new topic about it ?

Spirando47

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by t1000@Aug 18 2005, 08:43 AM
Where do u measure yours?
The shaft is a consistent 4.5 so it doesn't matter-same result.

But the correct measure is the thickest part isnt it?
I believe so.

And welcome to the board!

mavedick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Spirando47@Aug 17 2005, 11:06 PM
Would 7 inches in length (respectable, I think) by 4.5 around (very thin) be considered a pencil dick?
[post=336338]Quoted post[/post]​

The fact that it's a little thinner than average probably makes it look even longer than it is. That's always a good thing! Just think of all the 5 x 5 guys who would be glad to trade.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Average is 4.7 and in some studies 4.5

So you (Original Poster) is only .2 of an inch off what 8/10 other guys are. And .2" is hardly noticeable, and makes no difference at all ---- (0.2")

There are links in my sig if you're worried, which you shouldn't be.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
My first BF was about 5" long and as big around as my thumb. Yours is just fine. I had a torrid affair for a long time with a guy with your cock and body stats. That one went on longer than anyone knew. He had a great smile and smelled good. Also, in terms of sex appeal there are other VERY important factors....my first BF and I had amazing chemistry and I would pre almost immediately when he kissed me. He was cute and had a hot body (great ass!). He smelled good too (natural scent). I've met plenty of guys with big cocks that were absolutely revolting.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Relax, Spirando, and have fun with what you have. Sounds like you're definitely in the area of the majority for girth and nicely beyond that in length!

A friend of mine says dicks are like snowflakes--no two just alike and each wonderful in its own way. (And they all melt on her hot tongue, I'm sure)

<ahem>

Anyway, focus on getting and giving the best kinds of pleasure you can from it and be sure to be a generous lover and you&#39;ll be better off than most.

:pals:

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn&#39;t call 4.5" around very thin. The avaerage is 4-5" girth. Unless you are seriously tiny it really depends on how you use it.

Spirando47

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Aug 24 2005, 12:48 AM
Yer standards are too high if you consider 7 inches "respectable"
[post=337576]Quoted post[/post]​

I suppose so. I wasn&#39;t giving much thought to the length part of the question, but was focused on girth. Being modest and shy, I&#39;m in the habit of understating things when referring to myself. Seven inches is when I&#39;m REALLY, REALLY excited. Most often it&#39;s closer to 6 and 3 quarters. That would be considered on the high end of average, wouldn&#39;t it? Since I&#39;m small in stature I&#39;m very pleased with the length I&#39;ve got. By hangin&#39; round here I&#39;ve certainly discovered that I&#39;m better off than I thought. It&#39;s the circumference I consider to be LOW average.

What do you consider respectable?

7x5.5: I hope I don&#39;t sound harsh to the smaller guys, but I guess respectable would be anywhere within the range of average, and because of all the positive connotations with big cocks anything above average also. So I guess if they say 90% of guys are between 5 - 7 respectable is anything over 4.5 - 5" or so. I don&#39;t know about girth.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Respectable" cannot be quantified by numbers because it is not a numerical question&#33;

Respect yourself, first and foremost. You can read stats, you know where you fall in the range of all men. Please don&#39;t base your ego and self esteem on the size of your penis, there is surely much more to you than that. Are you respectable? You tell me.

Now, I do understand that you are asking what is a respectable penis size, but that is so completely subjective you will never get a straight answer that has ANY meaning whatsoever. It depends. It depends on how YOU feel about it, how your partner feels about it, what you do with it, how you behave as a lover. If you are so obsessed with your penis that you bug your lovers to praise it in bed (yes, this happens a LOT&#33;) you will gross them out and not likely get a call-back. Then you&#39;ll convince yourself that it&#39;s your penis (and not your attitude&#33;) that drove them away. Give people more credit. Be a good man, a generous lover, stop obsessing about your size- there will always be some bigger and some smaller, so what? You also are not the tallest guy on earth, you don&#39;t run the fastest, in fact you probably don&#39;t hold a world record at all. Neither do I. We all must learn to be happy in our own skin, that when we get to enjoy the good stuff in life.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My penis is also the very "low average" girth of 4.5" around. Its not quite as long as yours... just a bit over 6". I think I know how you feel about your thickness and the whole "pencil dick" fear.

It can be tough to not have the concern when one keeps reading about girth, girth , girth everywhere. I have read many different discussions on size and see there are a lot of opinions from women stating something to the affect that "blah blah blah length is fine as long as it has girth&#33;" or "as long as its thick". Length seems to be far less of an issue to most women compared to girth.

It seems having a penis that is a bit thicker than average is something that is appreciated by many women. Sure... it isn&#39;t something most women demand in a partner, but they certainly seem to enjoy it if he does. And I guess it is tough to have that thought in the back of my head while engaged with a partner. I feel she would enjoy a much fuller, pleasurable sesation if I had more thickness for her to work with. I always feel loose inside and virtually no resistence when I penetrate her. Something I have to overcome feeling

I don&#39;t know how to put my concern over girth to rest, so if you find out please let me know&#33;

Spirando47

1st Like
Media
QUOTE(madame_zora @ Aug 24 2005, 08:55 PM)
"Respectable" cannot be quantified by numbers because it is not a numerical question&#33; Excellent point.

Please don&#39;t base your ego and self esteem on the size of your penis, 99% of the time I don&#39;t- too many other issues to take care of that&#33; lol

Now, I do understand that you are asking what is a respectable penis size, but that is so completely subjective you will never get a straight answer that has ANY meaning whatsoever. It depends on how YOU feel about it, Nixy&#39;s comment made me curious what others think.

We all must learn to be happy in our own skin, that when we get to enjoy the good stuff in life. Easier said than done, but worth the journey&#33;
Thanks for all of your responses.

Spiro

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spiro, you are right- learning to live within ourselves is easier said than done. I&#39;m probably not half the way there myself and I&#39;m 42, I really don&#39;t expect a younger person to be able to "just do it" like it&#39;s easy. I hope you realise that my comments are only offered as a small window to what you&#39;ll find in the future anyway.

Your post was very revelatory, and I know that most if not all young men share these feelings from time to time. It&#39;s not like it overshadows your every waking minute, but then you come here, or something makes you think about it and the issues hiding in the closet come out for air. We all have insecurities, but for some reason in men it centers around the penis is a way that we women really can&#39;t relate. Our issues are different, that&#39;s why I like to post about what&#39;s relevant to most women. I honestly believe that if we (as genders) really knew what the other was going through, we&#39;d want to help each other more rather than hinder. Until I came to this site, I really didn&#39;t know what men put themselves through in this area.

Anyway, I just wanted to give you a punch in the arm and let you know we&#39;re all in it together.

Spirando47

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Aug 26 2005, 05:30 AM
I just wanted to give you a punch in the arm and let you know we&#39;re all in it together.
[post=338128]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you, Madame Z. By the way, I always appreciate your posts. You are articulate, perceptive, sometimes playful, and offer much wisdom. (Not to mention HOT&#33;&#33;&#33;)

digger2004gee

Experimental Member
Media
Size only matters when you let it matter, the thing is you can&#39;t change it so just enjoy this short as f*** existance on this planet. Get drunk, be friendly, be confident even if it does&#39;t suit you, eat a Mc donalds once in a while, keep a smile on your face and you can&#39;t go wrong. Penis size is completely physcological :beer: