Needle/Pencil Dicks

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kotchanski said:
Vengeful ex's can be a bitch, my sisters ex told all their friends she'd given him an std, funnily enough he can't work out 14 months later why he still hasn't got a new gf

was it true ?

SiamGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As overused for size comparison as "beer can" :) and in nearly all cases as absurd in reality.

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Well, I am a Girth/girth/girth preference.

Since you have a girth preference, what size girth is ideal for you? Have you ever encountered one that is too thick?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mr.Grande said:
Since you have a girth preference, what size girth is ideal for you? Have you ever encountered one that is too thick?

The thicker encouter is with girth 6"...and between 5,5" and 6" they are fat enough for me -I dont need to go bigger for sure.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I am a Girth/girth/girth preference.

I was married with an below average girth 4"...that had issues with his penis long before I get into the picture and I'm telling you that the match between a below average male and a female that naturally lubricate profuselly when she is excited is not 'welcome situation'...but if the same male get a partner that do not produce lub or very little it can be very pleasureful sex.

Even when i had 95% satysfaction with him during sex (I had to keep drying myself during it or he did it) he was insecure..and nothing i could say or as much I orgasm in his face he was not ok...until his insecurities start to be directed at me and my wetness in the way of it..how could I change my natural lubrication ? I think is almost impossible.

Than I know that to not have any problems with insecure males .

I wonder how sex without adequate lubrication could ever be pleasureful. And with the availability of artifical lubricants. I don't see why dryness--which often occurs with menopuse--ever needs to be a problem for women.

I have been with women who used artificial lubricants, and they were just as unsatisfied with my penis as other women.

Since most women have a strong preference for the stimulation of a thick penis--as you obviously do--it seems perfectly understandable that a man with a pencil dick like mine (4 inches circumference as opposed to the average of 5 inches) might be "insecure" about it. Knowing your preference (and that of most women), how could it be otherwise?