Negative attention for wearing a speedo.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by heavy-chevy, Sep 22, 2008.

1. heavy-chevy

heavy-chevy Member

Albums:
    For those of you who like to wear speedos or any kind of swim briefs, we all know this is bound to happen sooner or later. I'm sure you've all had some narrow-minded prude look at you in disgust or make a rude comment because they don't like your choice in swim wear. Would anyone care to share their encounters with these folks? And if anyone had any witty comebacks, please share those because there's nothing better than some rude prick getting told off.

2. parchissi

Gold Member

I wear speedos all the time - and have never experienced any negative comments/looks etc when wearing them. Frankly it would take alot more than a few sniggers or mocking comments to stop me wearing speedos anyway. The beaches where I hang out speedos are very commonly worn - and here in Australia - speedos are common swim wear anyway. So enjoy your speedos and no worries to what others might think or say. Cheers.

3. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

I suppose you will only get negative attentive IF you look "tragic" in it. Otherwise, the heads will surely snap around.

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Nope, never got weird looks... It is just a speedo...

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was swimming laps and then get out of the pool to grab my towel. These little gang bangers go by checking out my package. One says "dude showing a chubby" I'm like "nope that IS actually just my normal size." Shut his fuck face up quick.

Draft saved Draft deleted