Negative Connotations

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by readingHelpsMe, Sep 18, 2007.

1. readingHelpsMe

readingHelpsMe New Member

Reading some of the posts on Hardcore Size Queen - Natural Instinct or Obsession? Pt 1 got me thinking (a man thinking, scary I know :smile:), does the term large vagina make women read in negative connotation the same way men read read in negative connotation with the term small penis even when it is not intended in such a way?

I'm sure we are all aware that a women's vagina is elastic to a degree and they can grow or shrink to accommodate different sizes. That being said some women can just take more comfortably than other women can. To continue the comparison men's penises grow but some are larger than others.

Now, in the thread I mentioned above some women seemed to jump on the term "large vagina" as a negative thing right away (maybe I was reading into their posts wrong or maybe they were reading into other peoples posts in a differently than I was). The thing that struck me though was that some women put an instant negative attachment (because of the way society is I know) to the term "large vagina". This seemed very much like how average/small men put an instant negative attachment to the term "small penis" regardless of the original connotation.

Do you agree with this comparison?
    If you have a vagina that can accommodate (and/or desire) a larger penis than most women do you consider yourself to have a large vagina?
    Do you consider this a negative thing?

Thanks for any input on the matter. :smile:

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I thought we covered this already but I couldn't find the thread. :redface:

When a man says that a woman has a large vagina it is always an insult, especially on this site. There is no way to utter such a thing and have it taken as anything but negative and the men who say it know this. I have never heard a woman tell another woman she had a bucket cunt, or ask if she heard and echo when guys went down on her.

3. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

You may have been referring to what I posted.
    I do not like anything intended as an insult. Be it insulting the size of a penis, breasts, vagina, feet etc...
    The only thing that would be negative about having a large vagina is how it would be harder to satisfy considering the average male is 6 inches.
    I remember being a teenager and most of my friends were guys. I would hear them talk about a girl being a slut and betting her pussy was so huge you could hear an echo. This was meant as an insult.
    So, I guess, in all honesty, when I hear a person talking about someone having a large vagina, I immediately think the person is intending to insult said vagina owner.

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I've always wondered why having a large penis was considered a good thing, but having a large vagina was considered a bad thing! WTF?

I am actually kind of "large", in depth, anyway. I haven't had any complaints about being "loose" or anything. The guy who actually informed me that I was deeper than a lot (most?) of women did it in a way that was not insulting. He was actually happy that I was deep as I am since I could handle him and some of his previous partners couldn't.

5. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Tell me about it! It can be frustrating when you are harder to satisfy... (yes, speaking from experience...)

6. readingHelpsMe

readingHelpsMe New Member

Sorry if I am repeating a thread I will try to do a search next time before I post so impulsively. Men and doing things too fast. :smile:

Yeah but do you think 'small penis' can be taken in any other way than negative? If so why would it be different for 'large vagina'? They both carry negative connotations in popular society.

Yeah, I can understand that as it is the same for guys and penis size. Teenage girls joke about the guy with 'the small penis'. To bad these negative feelings stay with us so long.

I agree that the only negative would be finding a man that would fit better. Same would go for women with small vaginas I guess.

I think because most people think the tighter the fit the better, thus, big penis + small vagina = good. Very small women and very large men (and Karma Sutra) know that this is not always the case.

Good to hear that these expressions can be used and taken in a good way.

Thanks for the responses everyone.

7. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have to disagree. Large is merely a relative term as is small. Neither term should carry any connotation, as they are denotative terms used to differentiate from an average.

Bucket cunt, aside from the term cunt itself, is insulting because it compares a portion of the anatomy to something significantly larger.

Similarly, to say that a womans vagina is wide, loose or accomodating isn't the same as to say it's a gaping maw.

Small as a descriptive term shouldn't be insulting in itself, although many men's sense of their manliness is tied to their penis. More penis = more manly?

Teeny weeny is insulting because for one, you're using baby talk to an adult (insulting all by itself) but you're also using a cutesy term to describe the size making it sound like you're implying the man hasn't reached adulthood.

8. Principessa

Gold Member

9. avantgarde

avantgarde New Member

Albums:

Thank you Gillette for your clear, concise, and level-headed response to the question at hand. You stood back and took a look at the question completely. Quite respectable, you're a mod for a reason.

10. WildHoney

Gold Member

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Exactly!
    Im sure most of the men here have said that sex with a (overly)tight vagina can be painful. So I can understand that an overly large vagina would mean less friction/sensation resulting in less pleasure for both partner, but then surely that would make a moderately large vagina 'comfortable', given there is a greater area for varying intensity of the penetration and roughness.

But as for is 'Large vagina' a negative connotation? Considering vagina like cocks come in all shapes and sizes, i would say it isn't (negative) unless it is a way of inferring the woman is a slut

12. 4x4

4x4 New Member

Give me a choice and I'll choose the large vagina without hesitation, which might seem strange for a guy with a "teeny-weeny". I also prefer large labia. Maybe I'm a bit weird. :wink:

4x4

Draft saved Draft deleted