Negative factors of having a big cock!

HugeBrazilian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can anybody list the negative aspect of having a big cock? I have already spoken about some of my problem in other threads. It would be cool to know if anybody shares the same thing!

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It can be uncomfortable and I have (forgive my being so graphic here) a very proportionate ball sack which (unless properly cradled by just the right type of underwear) can ache like the dickens.

I simply cannot go without underwear. And boxers are out of the question alas.

ABCB11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Negative factors:

- accidentally sitting on your dick or balls when you sit down
- being stared at constantly (which can be tiring after a while)
- finding a partner that is willing to REALLY take it into an orifice

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, obviously, being too big for the job. Since one of its primary functions is to fit inside other things (though what those other things might be does vary over quite a range, including amimals and industrial floor cleaning equipment), there comes a point at which relative size torpedoes the whole deal. And anyone of extravagant dimension - who isn't lying about it - has encountered that point. Repeatedly.

In other words, at some point big rapidly becomes too big.

Pretty sucky, actually. I've got a couple of inches here which are feeling neglected, as they've never been able to get inside anything worthwhile. That's a length problem. Width is an even bigger problem, as too often, the project sometimes can't even get started, and no amount of enthusiasm will make up for it. Also pretty sucky.

Lots of other negatives, too.

Some people seem to have clothing problems, but not being a fashion plate, that's never bothered me personally.

Back in the one-size-fits-all days, condoms were impossible. They looked stupid stretched tight over the end, and wouldn't stay on without duct tape. I found that duct tape goes not get women hot.

It was a problem on a motorcycle. I basically ended up sitting on it, which was, well, less than ideal. The motorcycle magazines never seem to mention it, so maybe it's just me.

I really was not wild about gf's telling their buddies that they had a bf (ie, me) with a crank the size of a normal forearm. The knowledge that there were people around who knew only my first name and the length of my boner I found to be disquieting and mildly annoying.

Other drawbacks become apparent with advancing age. The poor nurses who have to get one prepped for surgery may try to cram it into this little drainage tube thing - I never asked what it's called - and will just give up, leaving you in the lurch if you later really really have to go. There are other medical annoyances but I'll spare the details.

iyikedralling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One has already been said and that is sitting on it.
The other is having to constantly hold it up while Im taking a crap to prevent it from touching the water.

diego

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine isn't that big, just 7,5 inches, but sometimes is dificult to hide a hard-on or some chicks are afraid to hurt them especially when you wanna put in theirs ass.

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) Having my dick touch the inside of the toilet bowl when I'm taking a dump.
2) Condoms that are too tight.
3) Partners have been fearful or hesitant once they saw my dick.
4) Getting dizzy b/c too much blood goes to my erection, just kidding. :jester:

episcalo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
back.sliden said:
1) Having my dick touch the inside of the toilet bowl when I'm taking a dump.
2) Condoms that are too tight.
3) Partners have been fearful or hesitant once they saw my dick.

Same here. ANd i must add one thing:

Big penises have no right to be allergic to latex.

asdfg1234567890

Just Browsing
Media
Hiding an erection really is an issue - at least average/small guys can conceal it and carry on without getting noticed most of the time - I have a real problem because with significant girth as well it is near impossible to hide

MMURF1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i definitely have to agree with the taking a dump one, also, i CONSTANTLY sit on myself, REALLY sucks, esp when i go to class at college and i am like OWW MY BALLS and i have to fix myself

ABCB11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But for every negative factor there is at least one (or more) positive factor. For every time I've sat on my cock there is a dozen good things that have happened to me - thank heavens haha.

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
big dirigible said:
Back in the one-size-fits-all days, condoms were impossible. They looked stupid stretched tight over the end, and wouldn't stay on without duct tape. I found that duct tape goes not get women hot.

You actually had to use duct tape :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: ow!

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
big dirigible definitely wins this thread!

big dirigible said:
Width is an even bigger problem, as too often, the project sometimes can't even get started, and no amount of enthusiasm will make up for it. Also pretty sucky.
That's a big one... see all my posts on my first gf for elaboration.
Some people seem to have clothing problems, but not being a fashion plate, that's never bothered me personally.
One of my favorite pairs of jeans (wearing them now actually) just does not fit right in the crotch. My penis hangs to the left, down the leg a bit (I don't hang as long as some but I do hang)... and for some reason the way the skin and material rub is uncomfortable, especially after walking long distances. Very annoying.
This is the first I've ever heard of this, though it makes sense considering most things. I'm really glad I'll never have to deal with this issue in my life...
I really was not wild about gf's telling their buddies that they had a bf (ie, me) with a crank the size of a normal forearm. The knowledge that there were people around who knew only my first name and the length of my boner I found to be disquieting and mildly annoying.
I could see how this could be annoying to some, but to the one gf I had who did this I'd be lying if I said I never enjoyed it a little deep down inside :smile:

Our old toilet used to cause that 'dip in the water' thing from time to time, but not anymore (yay lo-flow!). And as others have hinted, you take a little bad with a lotta good though, you know?

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My bf and I are the same length, nothing spectacular, but he is twice as thick as me. As much as I try to be gentle, when I take him fully I always hurt him. So now I just suck his fat glans, but still I can cause him occasional discomfort. It's frustrating because he and everyone else says I do a phenomenal blowjob.

MajorBob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It ruined my honeymoon with first wife (a virgin) I could not enter at all. We had to come back home and she go to the doctorto have it opened. Her Mother asked what kind of animal did she marry? In those days you marreid virgins, practiced on whores or loose girls.

B_Anzalone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's only one problem that really makes me angry, like most of you. Its a rude awakening when you sit down on the toilet, rubbing the sleep from your eyes, when your dick touches the cold wet inside of the percalin bowl. It always sobers me up.