Negative factors of having a big cock!

NicAZ

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
HugeBrazilian said:
Can anybody list the negative aspect of having a big cock? I have already spoken about some of my problem in other threads. It would be cool to know if anybody shares the same thing!

WHEN i WAS 13 WITH AN 8.5 INCH DICK...GYM CLASS WAS HORRIBAL AND A BONERS REQUIRED A LARGE TEXTBOX...NOT MUCH FUN THEN, BUT NOW AWESOME....:wink:

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
definatly the "hitting the cervix" thing, and buying condoms can be a little embarrisng. I got a comment once that was inappropriate for the setting, t'wasnt a big penis support website y'know. and i always thought it would be flattering.

Jayroo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1. The whole dick in toilet water thing.
2. Negative attention.
3. Underwear doesn't fit right.
4. Higher chance for bending when being ridden.
5. Partners that are way too tight and wonder why you're losing interest.

:rolleyes:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, the whole dick in the toilet water thing is something I haven't had in a while since low-flow toilets:cool:. But yeah that's the worst in the morning. Normal (and even regular Magnum) condoms were always a hassle (girthwise).

It would take me 20+ seconds or so to actually pull it over the head, and then it would pinch like a mofo on the way down the shaft, wrinkling the latex and leaving a painful ring indent at the base.

I would often lose my erection in that time. Because of that, flavored condoms, studded, ribbed, and other weird things have to wait until they at least make a regular magnum size for them.

Buying larger condoms is always very embarrassing because they make those boxes so damn conspicuous looking, and I get stares from everyone, including the cashier.

It's damn near impossible to hide a boner unless I stick it down my leg. I sit on my own balls pretty frequently, and it hurts.

You can't really go hogwild on a lot of girls without causing them pain.

As big as you are, you want to be bigger. As big as you think you are, there's always someone to dwarf you.

AlobarFLL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say, this sounds like someone complaining about being a billionaire. (Oh the taxes......Oh the pain of my huge wallet)

I'm 9x6 with huge balls. I sit on my stuff, get stares etc..No complaints at all. Still wish I had an extra inch in length and girth.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex with my wife has always been painful for her, now that we know I am to big she has started dilating. It is still painful and we haven't had successful intercourse yet but we have hope.

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
I have a friend who's b/f won't have sex with him because of his huge size. The strange thing about it is that when they first met, his b/f claimed to have this very high sex drive, and my friend was nervous that he wouldn't be able to keep up with him, only to find out that now his b/f is the one who can't keep up. Now his b/f refuses to have sex with him, probably out of the embarrassment of knowing that he can't handle my friend's huge cock. It's been pretty frustrating for my friend, since his b/f refuses to even talk to him about the situation.

hard1inva

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some have been mentioned already, but...

Crashing down into a chair, only to get your balls caught under you..Makes you stand up pretty quick.

I'm not that big and I still have issues with condoms fitting. Like someone else said, novelty condoms...nuh uh. I could barely get one to roll down last time I had a little fun.

Nearly impossible to wear shorts without some sort of bulge. If I'm out fishing for female companionship, that's great. But I don't need to be Chester McBulgy when I'm at work.

Running into the occasional girl that's "tight as a fist". I dated one for a short time, and it wasn't possible for us to have sex due to the fact that she tore each time I tried to enter. Kind of puts a damper on a relationship.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With a girl that you’re hitting on its cool – when you’re out at night its cool… but when you’re at work or go to a meeting or to a family function and people stare at your package it’s embarrassing. God forbid, I get semi aroused –

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MMURF1 said:
... REALLY sucks, esp when i go to class at college and i am like OWW MY BALLS and i have to fix myself
I have big ol' low hangers and I have accidentally sat on them many a time. But I don't think I -- homo that I am -- ever made an announcement to my entire class like "OWW MY BALLS". That is sooo funny!!!

Low hangers are a worse problem to me than having a long dick. A hot day, bucket seats, boxers and baggy shorts = bad news for my jewels. Where the dick problem comes in is when my PA gets twisted in my underwear or caught on my skivvies while I am trying to extract it to take a leak. The first can be painful all of a sudden, and the other can get crazy depending on how bad I have to go.

But as much as I don't like sitting on my cock, I gotta say I love it when someone else does. <wink>

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
brickdavis said:
definatly the "hitting the cervix" thing, and buying condoms can be a little embarrisng. I got a comment once that was inappropriate for the setting, t'wasnt a big penis support website y'know. and i always thought it would be flattering.
Perhaps if enough people request it, LPSG.org can put a store on their site that sells things designed for the well hung male: condoms, cockrings, underwear, novelties, lube, dildo making kits, even speculums (a speculum can help get you into places you might not otherwise be able to enter). Then you can buy the stuff you want without the embarrassment or inappropriate comments.

Food for thought?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BarebackJack said:
Perhaps if enough people request it, LPSG.org can put a store on their site that sells things designed for the well hung male: condoms, cockrings, underwear, novelties, lube, dildo making kits, even speculums (a speculum can help get you into places you might not otherwise be able to enter). Then you can buy the stuff you want without the embarrassment or inappropriate comments.

Food for thought?

We should start a list of items that should be stocked in the store and then get everybody to kick in $10.00 to get it started.

Things to add to the items mentioned above:

A set of increasing diameter dildo's for stretching tight holes
Seymour Butts Not Too Deep donut set and a set with larger inside diameter