Negative factors of having a big cock!

2hondogs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i agree with the sitting on it part and the toilet thing but the most annoying thing to me is guys who insist they can take me and then wimp out. i have never met one i couldn't take so i am always pissed off when it happens to me.:mad:

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ABCB11 said:
Negative factors:

- accidentally sitting on your dick or balls when you sit down
- being stared at constantly (which can be tiring after a while)
- finding a partner that is willing to REALLY take it into an orifice

You got THAT right ! :eek:
Taking a seat upon your meat is never a feat you wish to repeat.
The stares and glares lay bare those who dare stare at your tube steak there
and is anal too banal and oral immoral or just utter sorrow of a sore jaw tomorrow ?
Please forgive me... i'm feeling poetic...:)

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Randll86 said:
I am 5'7" 130lbs 8.5 x 6.25 erect , 5 x 5.5 flacid. Most of the women i date are small and have a hard time with my size. I would date taller less pettie women but being a little skinny guy they are hard to attract.
DUDE! i strongly disagree.
If you have read a few of my posts, you will find that larger framed women-not necessarily overweight, but ""thick"" none the less, have a fascination with guys OUR size- i'm @ 5'8", 155# , @8.75"-9" x6" , 5.5-5.75 flaccid.
In fact, not to teach you to "run game" , but treat the thick chick you desire JUST AS YOU WOULD A PETITE ONE.
Kinda funny story there,If you guy's will bear with me.

There's this new girl at my job, and we've been flirting for about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks.
she's not a skinny-mini but not fat either.
she's @ 5'2 '' , 38 c (closer to D).
trim tummy but a big round tush.. and I gotta have dem "biscuits" :rolleyes::eek::rolleyes:

at any rate, she'd been asking me to come over to her place "just to visit", and i finally went' over there.
From the time i met her , i loved watching her walk away from me.:wink:

at any rate, i went to her place, and we talked about life , our respective relationships, parenting , fishing, the 3 new recognized planets, and so on.
At work , we flirt around. a BIT, but because i'm management , and also 16 years older than she is--- she's 23, i'm 39 , we have to chill it out for the workday.

to make a tedious story less tedious, conversation SOMEHOW ended up going to how well endowed her daughter's father was, which somehow blurred into the two of us making out wildly on her bed.
OBVIOUSLY i was getting hard.
NO- as badly as I wanted to, we DIDN'T have sex :mad::mad::mad:.
She basically dry-humped me til' she came,
As she was cleaning herself up, I dropped my pants to show her what she'd been riding, and she practically jumped up to the ceiling....
I remember her saying, as i fixed my clothes "I you said were big but i didn't expect THAT !! ", as her eyes followed my still hard dick back behind the zipper... albeit NOT too comfortably.

The moral of this anecdote is;
Self-confidence is probably one of the BIGGEST turn-ons women have.
(and besides, you probably've freaked out a few that judge slender men as veritable eunuchs! heh heh :biggrin1:)

Show those womeh - thick small or plump- your BIGGEST "thing"-
C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-C-E !

Max

Sexy Member
Media
HugeBrazilian said:
Can anybody list the negative aspect of having a big cock?

This was really where I came in to lpsg.org and its predecessor (the large penis forum) maybe eight years or more ago. :eek:

The guys who have already talked about groin strain or ache hit the target for me.

I'll put it like this: if my tackle is not supported the weight gives enough pull to the groin muscles to make me very uncomfortable indeed. If it is supported, but the jock is too tight, or my trousers too tight, I know pretty quickly. Finding the safety zone in between these two can be a bit difficult.

There are other drawbacks which have all been mentioned here; but this one is with you pretty well 24/7.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me the worst part is when I get out of bed in the morning, walking naked to the bathroom, and accidentally step on my cockhead. If I am more awake, I usually remember to sling it over my shoulder before taking a step...

Blonde-Blueeyed2

Just Browsing
Media
to many people talk shit that they need a big cock but when I whip mine out they go big eyed and say hell no then after having sex with them they get sloppy and that sucks to. I have also never had a partner that can orally complete the job.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Blonde-Blueeyed2 said:
to many people talk shit that they need a big cock but when I whip mine out they go big eyed and say hell no then after having sex with them they get sloppy and that sucks to. I have also never had a partner that can orally complete the job.
Amen to that!!
Though, after intercourse, I have popped because of follow up oral; well not since freshman year of collage.