Negotiations

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mr._dB, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

I'm new here, so sorry if this question has been asked before...

Do you guys have to negotiate for sex after a girl sees you naked for the first time?

I almost always have to go through some kind of negotiating routine, something like:

her: don't come near me with that thing, you'll kill me!

me: don't worry, it's not as bad as it looks.

her: no way! you'll put me in the hospital!

me: can't we just try? I promise I won't hurt you.

her: well...

me: look, let's just see how it goes. I promise I'll back off if you tell me to.

And so on and so forth. Sometimes all I can talk her into is a blowjob. But if vaginal sex IS permitted, I think that the ones who still have problems with it, the problems are more psychological than physical. Hell, I can feel whether it's too tight or not, and know enough not to box her cervix with it. Many girls get over the fear and enjoy it, but some just can't relax.

BTW, has anyone else noticed that the real size queens seem to be totally psycho chicks?

I think my situation in bed is made more difficult because I'm a grow-er. 6"x6" 'cold shower flaccid", uncut, growing to 10 1/2" - 11" x 7" erect. I've been accused of "false advertising" when it grows so much. If she starts going down on me, or giving me a hand job when I'm still flaccid or semi-flaccid, they don't expect that much growth. I guess most other "big guys" are show-ers, not grow-ers...

2. Imported

Gold Member

bih20: that would really turn me off.

I'd like a women to be excited about it.

Rather, for her to really want it, or act shy about it, but negotiations, dont think so.

3. jonb

Gold Member

Let me think...NO! NO! NO! NO! Negotiating makes it sound like she's some prostitute. I always warn women that it's a bit atypical in size before I take off my clothes, and tell them that I don't put it all the way in the first time, but I don't negotiate beyond that.

Oh, and if she feels pain when we do it, I have no problem with just jacking off. I mean, her pleasure is as important as mine, and I'm not into sadism.

4. Imported

Gold Member

monster: [quote author=Mr._dB link=board=relationships;num=1076524494;start=0#0 date=02/11/04 at 10:25:54]  I guess most other "big guys" are show-ers, not grow-ers...[/quote]

i hate to say it but when im flacced im only 5.5in x 1.5in and i grow to 12in x 6in. strange isn't it???

5. Imported

Gold Member

ceg1526: dB:

Life is a negotiation (What do you want for dinner? What movie do you want to go to? You're place or mine?). Ideally, sex should be spontaneous, a journey where you both are so in tune with each other, you anticipate each others move and cum at the same time. I think this has happended to me twice so far.

I've been turned down for oral way too many times over the years, but rarely for vaginal. Just make'em feel comfortable and special, and use a lot of lube: the goal is for all participants to have fun and enjoy themselves.

Take care

Ceg

6. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=ceg1526 link=board=relationships;num=1076524494;start=0#4 date=02/24/04 at 18:09:45]

Life is a negotiation (What do you want for dinner? What movie do you want to go to? You're place or mine?).

I've been turned down for oral way too many times over the years, but rarely for vaginal. Just make'em feel comfortable and special, and use a lot of lube: the goal is for all participants to have fun and enjoy themselves.
    [/quote]
    Well said! And so true!!

Allie
    :-*

7. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

I would agree with that too. Some you win....some you don't.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: [quote author=Mr._dB link=board=relationships;num=1076524494;start=0#0 date=02/11/04 at 10:25:54]
    BTW, has anyone else noticed that the real size queens seem to be totally psycho chicks?[/quote]

Yes! The couple I have experienced definitely fit that description, and I quickly learned that their enthusiasm for my cock did not make up for dealing with the rest.

I'm now lucky to have the best of both worlds--my longterm gf had never experienced someone close to my size before we met but now she's a dedicated convert.

9. Imported

Gold Member

fitdude: She probably could learn to deal with it. I'd hope that some day she'd love your dick as much as she loves you. Besides, most women can stretch somewhat to accommodate us big guys.

Draft saved Draft deleted