Neighbor Friend Got Curious

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by slimgurl, Apr 9, 2019.

1. slimgurl

Gold Member

Cul de sac life in the west suburbs of Chicago is certainly gossipy. But recent news in our shallow corner of the world even took me by surprise ... proving that even the innocent looking ones get curious.

There is a guy in the neighborhood who is a former college baseball player and is basically a bit of a meat head (in my opinion). He's always been openly flirtatious but did not seem like he was a "line crosser." Through party talk, and his own wife's testimony, we knew he had a big cock. Well, then came quite a revelation.

Turns out the oldest son of one of the neighborhood couples borrowed his mom's phone (not sure why). Anyways, while in possession of said phone, a text arrived from the neighbor guy; a very explicit text. Being curious as kids are curious, he dug deeper and discovered two full years of texts between Mr. Meat Head and this kid's mom (a neighbor friend of mine).

Well, what began as innocent flirting here and there, turned into text flirting, which turned into her asking "is it true?" To which he gave visual proof. This all become reality, They began messing around regularly, and now a lot of other things make sense. She had withdrawn sexually from her husband and actually sought a divorce.

Well now with concrete evidence, and him calling out the neighbor dude, our cul de sac has been affected big time.

Here's the thing, she is the LAST person we would have suspected of going this route. But seems her curiosity turned into reality. We have since talked, and she explained some personal stuff, but she admitted she got addicted. Good in bed and brought her to places she'd never been.

Negative? She f*cked her relationship w her kids. And Mr. Meat Head wants nothing to do with her, but is still with his wife (who used to sit at parties rather tipsy and drop not so subtle hints about his size.

Life in suburban America.

2. creek47

Gold Member

Great post!

3. DildoShwaggins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Damn.... fucked.

4. Sitronmelde

Sitronmelde Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Ha! One day I told my wife that our next door neighbor's handyman was known to have a huge cock. (I made this all up) Then, a week later, she comes forward and says she can't stop thinking about it. I confessed, and we both had a good laugh. A smarter person than I could cause a lot of mayhem spreading rumors as such.

5. halcyondays

halcyondays Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Delete those texts as they happen, lovers.:cool:

6. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I suppose there are allways some deep dark secrets hiding away in those innocent cull de sac's.
    The stuff that supplies the plots for
    "True Crime"
    Human nature.
    Expect the unexpected.

SoaringSpirit likes this.
  7. LilJock

Gold Member

Why would a son borrow his mother's phone? Why if she had stuff like that on it would she let him have it? Didn't she have it password-protected? Most phones are nowadays; seems totally insane not to. And if this kid read his mother's text messagest, how did it get out all over the neighborhood and to his father? I don't know, but if I ever found stuff like that on my mother's phone, I'd keep pretty mum about it. (Pun intended)

CUBE, hzs3fg and nicnic like this.
  8. simbablk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  9. Redheadchi

Gold Member

Albums:
    I also grew up in the Chicago suburbs in a smaller neighborhood set aside from the rest of the town. As we grew up there was one kids mom that showed interest in me but I never thought of pursuing anything. She was married and I was always friendly with her kids. To me it would have been awkward and would have made a mess of the friendships between the kids and parents.

However, no judgements here. Just glad I could see what could have been and avoided it.

10. FredSlone

FredSlone Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Was the same way when I worked at an apartment complex. I could see who was going on and out of peoples apartments when their significant other was at work. I slept with three of the divorced ladies living there)I was in my twenties) though a lot of married women hit on me when I went to their place to do repairs. Can imagine cup-de-sacs were pretty much the same

delhicockbig likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice