Neighbor Friend Got Curious

slimgurl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Cul de sac life in the west suburbs of Chicago is certainly gossipy. But recent news in our shallow corner of the world even took me by surprise ... proving that even the innocent looking ones get curious.

There is a guy in the neighborhood who is a former college baseball player and is basically a bit of a meat head (in my opinion). He's always been openly flirtatious but did not seem like he was a "line crosser." Through party talk, and his own wife's testimony, we knew he had a big cock. Well, then came quite a revelation.

Turns out the oldest son of one of the neighborhood couples borrowed his mom's phone (not sure why). Anyways, while in possession of said phone, a text arrived from the neighbor guy; a very explicit text. Being curious as kids are curious, he dug deeper and discovered two full years of texts between Mr. Meat Head and this kid's mom (a neighbor friend of mine).

Well, what began as innocent flirting here and there, turned into text flirting, which turned into her asking "is it true?" To which he gave visual proof. This all become reality, They began messing around regularly, and now a lot of other things make sense. She had withdrawn sexually from her husband and actually sought a divorce.

Well now with concrete evidence, and him calling out the neighbor dude, our cul de sac has been affected big time.

Here's the thing, she is the LAST person we would have suspected of going this route. But seems her curiosity turned into reality. We have since talked, and she explained some personal stuff, but she admitted she got addicted. Good in bed and brought her to places she'd never been.

Negative? She f*cked her relationship w her kids. And Mr. Meat Head wants nothing to do with her, but is still with his wife (who used to sit at parties rather tipsy and drop not so subtle hints about his size.

Life in suburban America.

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ha! One day I told my wife that our next door neighbor's handyman was known to have a huge cock. (I made this all up) Then, a week later, she comes forward and says she can't stop thinking about it. I confessed, and we both had a good laugh. A smarter person than I could cause a lot of mayhem spreading rumors as such.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would a son borrow his mother's phone? Why if she had stuff like that on it would she let him have it? Didn't she have it password-protected? Most phones are nowadays; seems totally insane not to. And if this kid read his mother's text messagest, how did it get out all over the neighborhood and to his father? I don't know, but if I ever found stuff like that on my mother's phone, I'd keep pretty mum about it. (Pun intended)

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha! One day I told my wife that our next door neighbor's handyman was known to have a huge cock. (I made this all up) Then, a week later, she comes forward and says she can't stop thinking about it. I confessed, and we both had a good laugh. A smarter person than I could cause a lot of mayhem spreading rumors as such.

I may have shared this before....I know a woman who had a handyman...really...that was and is his career....anyway, she found out he had a "horse cock". She met him for lunch at a very upscale hotel miles and miles from home...they had lunch then he had a room. Her own husband has a "horse cock"...but the handyman was almost as thick as her husband and a little bit longer she says...they had a bi weekly or monthly meet up at the hotel (she was also seeing at different times at least 3 and sometimes as many as 5 other "horse cock" guys)...husband knew and he was fucking around too. Anyway....the handyman was/is she says 13.5x9" (husband is 12.25x10.25"...)...anyway....she heard from friends about me...turns out we live relatively close....a few miles...near in the greater Dallas area. She doesn't see the others so much now....she has to get a blood test every time she sees me...(the condom problem I have...none fit)....and none of the other guys she was seeing...to include the handyman...stretch her now and they "don't feel the same as they once did" to her. I met her husband a few times....nice gentleman....he said he wanted to meet the guy whose cock she described was so much bigger than his own and had "stretched her"...

So while you made up to your wife a story about a handyman with a huge cock...I know a couple where the wife and the husband have seen a "huge cock handyman".

Reactions: Gayreich and B_er

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
I may have shared this before....I know a woman who had a handyman...really...that was and is his career....anyway, she found out he had a "horse cock". She met him for lunch at a very upscale hotel miles and miles from home...they had lunch then he had a room. Her own husband has a "horse cock"...but the handyman was almost as thick as her husband and a little bit longer she says...they had a bi weekly or monthly meet up at the hotel (she was also seeing at different times at least 3 and sometimes as many as 5 other "horse cock" guys)...husband knew and he was fucking around too. Anyway....the handyman was/is she says 13.5x9" (husband is 12.25x10.25"...)...anyway....she heard from friends about me...turns out we live relatively close....a few miles...near in the greater Dallas area. She doesn't see the others so much now....she has to get a blood test every time she sees me...(the condom problem I have...none fit)....and none of the other guys she was seeing...to include the handyman...stretch her now and they "don't feel the same as they once did" to her. I met her husband a few times....nice gentleman....he said he wanted to meet the guy whose cock she described was so much bigger than his own and had "stretched her"...

So while you made up to your wife a story about a handyman with a huge cock...I know a couple where the wife and the husband have seen a "huge cock handyman".
Fiction stories

Reactions: shy82 and Gusgilman
D

deleted1846971

This is not even good fiction. Next time make the plumber guy 9x7. It’s big enough to still me massive yet believable.

Reactions: shy82 and japetty
D

deleted136887

I suppose there are allways some deep dark secrets hiding away in those innocent cull de sac's.
The stuff that supplies the plots for
"True Crime"
Human nature.
Expect the unexpected.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit
D

deleted1168963

Cul de sac life in the west suburbs of Chicago is certainly gossipy. But recent news in our shallow corner of the world even took me by surprise ... proving that even the innocent looking ones get curious.

There is a guy in the neighborhood who is a former college baseball player and is basically a bit of a meat head (in my opinion). He's always been openly flirtatious but did not seem like he was a "line crosser." Through party talk, and his own wife's testimony, we knew he had a big cock. Well, then came quite a revelation.

Turns out the oldest son of one of the neighborhood couples borrowed his mom's phone (not sure why). Anyways, while in possession of said phone, a text arrived from the neighbor guy; a very explicit text. Being curious as kids are curious, he dug deeper and discovered two full years of texts between Mr. Meat Head and this kid's mom (a neighbor friend of mine).

Well, what began as innocent flirting here and there, turned into text flirting, which turned into her asking "is it true?" To which he gave visual proof. This all become reality, They began messing around regularly, and now a lot of other things make sense. She had withdrawn sexually from her husband and actually sought a divorce.

Well now with concrete evidence, and him calling out the neighbor dude, our cul de sac has been affected big time.

Here's the thing, she is the LAST person we would have suspected of going this route. But seems her curiosity turned into reality. We have since talked, and she explained some personal stuff, but she admitted she got addicted. Good in bed and brought her to places she'd never been.

Negative? She f*cked her relationship w her kids. And Mr. Meat Head wants nothing to do with her, but is still with his wife (who used to sit at parties rather tipsy and drop not so subtle hints about his size.

Was the same way when I worked at an apartment complex. I could see who was going on and out of peoples apartments when their significant other was at work. I slept with three of the divorced ladies living there)I was in my twenties) though a lot of married women hit on me when I went to their place to do repairs. Can imagine cup-de-sacs were pretty much the same

Reactions: delhicockbig

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Big Ben...do you have any pics of your monster to share with us?

Reactions: shy82
D

deleted1846971

Whatever happened with this?

Reactions: arsenicalive

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also grew up in the Chicago suburbs in a smaller neighborhood set aside from the rest of the town. As we grew up there was one kids mom that showed interest in me but I never thought of pursuing anything. She was married and I was always friendly with her kids. To me it would have been awkward and would have made a mess of the friendships between the kids and parents.

However, no judgements here. Just glad I could see what could have been and avoided it.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The question is...since "big" is an adjective....exactly how long and how thick around is the "meathead" that the woman was unable to resist?

biefstuk

Experimental Member
Media
Mr. Meat Head wants nothing to do with her, but is still with his wife, who used to sit at parties rather tipsy and drop not so subtle hints about his size.

And to think none of this would have happened had she have kept her mouth shut about his size.

Any updates on this? What has happened with both couples? Did they both divorce? Did anyone move house?

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Not surprising at all in the USA. There are all kind living in neighborhoods. My wife and I don't socialize much but when you are caught outside by dog walkers on has to be social and you end up finding out more than one really cares to know about others in your neighborhood. We are not allowed privacy walls on the front of our property only sides and rear. We have a corner lot so we get dog walkers on 2 sides. Not much place to stay away and we don't like to be rude to our neighbors.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fiction stories

Not at all. But then...you would not actually know...just your opinion based on nothing.

After all these many decades....I long ago discovered that when women...and some men for many reasons...seek you out because of your endowment...at some point they almost always start talking about their previous experiences with other "big" or "huge" guys...their husbands, former lovers, one night stands. As a side...from time to time I have had fun with women who are exceptionally busty...they almost always share about their experiences with other big hung guys...but if you ask them, they also have experiences meeting other busty women. Just curiosity mostly to meet the other woman at a social function or whatever...but they do have those experiences and will talk about them if the topic comes up.

Last edited: