Neighborhood watch blues

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got involved in my community and two plain clothed undercover cops punched and kicked me in the face giving me multiple orbital fractures.
I thought they were up to no good so I asked them to leave my private property, they didn't so I called the police who did nothing.
When I went back out to confront them they pulled their shields and commited assault and battery on me, they acted like gangsters.
They broke my eye socket and continued to kick and punch me in the face while I layed in the fetal position on the ground trying to cover my head & face with my left arm and hand while I braced myself to the ground with my right hand.
That's when I knew I had to do something, they were trying to put me into ICU or worse yet kill me so I reached into my right pocket with my right hand and pulled out a taser, then I tasered both of them in the ribs to defend myself from their assault & battery on me but of course I'm the one now being charged with (2) 2nd degree assault charges on a peace officer with a taser with the intent to cause bodily harm.
That's not all, they refused to take me to the hospital, instead they took me straight to jail.
I didn't get to go to the hospital untill I got bailed out of jail which was nine days later, two days out of jail I found out I had cellulitis which took me two weeks to fight off with medication.
And of course my local IA did nothing and the police chief is defending them both.
My advice to anyone wanting to get involved don't, you're not getting paid for it and chances are that your local police are just lazy and want you to do their job for them and/or will beat you up like they did me.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Jesus. When did this happen? Did the police actually come to your property?

I hope you get a good attorney and sue the city and the department. Any CCTV units in the neighborhood?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There were no CCTV units in the neighborhood.
Yes, I have a good lawyer from out of town, I am damn sure not getting one where I live, they have the good old boy system here in full effect.
Check this out, when the ambulance came they wouldn't let the EMT's look at me or even check my pulse.
They just took me straight to jail and threw me into isolation until my wife bailed me out 9 days later, they purposely kept me out of general population.
Fortunately I had a lawyer sneak his camera phone in after 4 days in jail so he got some good photo's of me with my head still swelled up.
Listen to this, when I tasered them both they were like worms, they were shaken up really bad and their hands were actually shaking.
At that point they didn't know what to do so they grabbed their guns which one I think dropped on the ground and pointed like they were going to shoot me, one actually started to aim and pull the trigger.
That's when my wife jumped in with my daughter in her arms and asked them what are you doing?
They then sprayed a whole can of pepper spray on me getting it on my wife and 13 month old daughter, the EMT's checked both my wife and daughter out but the police would not let the EMT's near me. Two days later my daughter had a seizure from complications do to the pepper spray.
Anyways, after they sprayed me I just stood there, that's when my wife asked again, what are you doing?
That's when one of the undercover agents pointed a gun at my wife while she held my child and said, I will shoot you!!
At the same moment the other officer asked me to put the taser down, I placed the taser down and that's when they hancuffed me, they never placed me under arrest or read me my rights.
They just hid me between two police cars because at that point every cop in town was on my property and they were trying to conceal what happened.
They were trying to say that I tasered them first, but everyone in the world knows that when you taser someone there is nothing left, if I had tasered them first then they wouldn't have beaten me because their nervous systems would still have been incapacitated.
They also tried to say that I had a baseball bat, I did the first time I went out to confront them but put it up when I called the police, they tried to say that I still had it.
When I went out the first time I asked them if I could help them, they said they were waiting on bill, I said bill who?
I told them that the only bill that lived here died, I then asked them where bill lived, they did not answer.
That's when I informed them that they were on private property and that it's probly best that they just leave, then they argued with me for a good minute over wether or not they were on private property, I assured them they were, then one of them told me that I just needed to mind my own business.
I said, Ok, I see how this is going, that's when I went inside and called the police, the dispatcher could have told me, I later found out that two weeks before another neighbor had called on the same two undercover agents because they were acting suspicious. So the dispatcher knew of them being in the area but withheld the information from me.
Anyways, I gave the police a description of the vehicle, the occupants as well the tag number, of course the police did nothing, they just drove by like usuall.
I figured the officer called a neg-contact, that's what they do here when they don't want to mess with it so I figured that I was on my own.
We used to listen to the scanner but they changed the codes(frequency) one week after I caught them lying.
I had called the police on someone acting suspicious, they drove by calling a neg-contact, I called again and told the dispatcher that I just saw the police officer drive by without stopping and calling a neg-contact back to the dispatch, the dispatcher said ok, we'll have that officer come back and contact you, I said Ok.
The cop came back and told me that he had the wrong address, I said which address? He gave me the address in front of the address called, I told the cop, so you know you just gave me the address in front of the address called and you blew by both calling a neg-contact, we heard and saw you do so.
He didn't know what to say, I caught him lying to me and a week later they changed the codes or frequency, I'm not sure which, I just know we can't hear them anymore.
So In a nut shell, it's like marshall law where I live because the cops only give a shit half the time so If you don't get involved then you're just giving the neighborhood to those commiting crimes on a silver platter.
But now I'm like let 'em have it, I don't care anymore, let them break into cars & houses, do dope & get rimjobs and throw condoms out their car windows I just don't care as long as they don't bring it into my house, if they do they're going to get shot by two 12 gauge 00 buck shot gun blasts from my double barrel stagecoach.

Last edited:
M

Mr Ed in Mass

How did you taser two cops while getting beat up and not have to reload?
Post the pictures please this is a little hard to believe.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did you taser two cops while getting beat up and not have to reload?
Post the pictures please this is a little hard to believe.
Hand held taser that tasers at the end of the taser, you have to hold it to the person, nothing shoots out.
I talked to my big city lawyers today and I was given the advice not to comment any more on this.
But if you're savy enough to dig a little on your own the charges are on public record.

Last edited:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't ask me any questions or expect me to comment more than what I am do to the fact that I'm currently getting ready to go to crimminal court.

I was assaulted by two cops because I asked them to leave my private property, they gave me multiple orbital fractures, punching and kicking me repeatedly while I was on the ground so I tasered them both to get them off me. Then they sprayed a whole can of oc spray stopping only once to shake it up some more getting it into the eye's of my wife and 13 month old child. The police would not let me get treated by hemsi and refused to take me to the hospital. My wife and I reported this to IA who kept asking us are you sure you didn't go back outside with a bat. When we got the finished police report It sounded like a third party wrote it and things were in it that we only said to the IA. The police wrote in their report that I was treated by hemsi, not true. They would not let them get any closer than 3 to 4 feet as they hid me between two police cars so that the dash cams wouldn't pick it up, the police told hemsi that I didn't need any assistance as I pleaded with them to take me. The police have made me out to be some kind of out of control cussing maniac in their report, claiming they were attacked by me instead of what really happened(they jumped out like gangsters and beat me down in front of my wife and child, never once following any kind of police procedures).
Yet in the police report it's said that they followed police procedure down to the letter, saying that they gave me several warnings to calm down and gave me specific commands and that I wouldn't comply and was combative, that they sprayed the oc in one second bursts as one of the officers protected my wife and child by backing them up to safety, only kicking me once in the side of the head in self defense as I'm supposedly tasering them multiple times lunging at them repeatedly like a crazy man and landing on top of the officers in a pile as they were supposedly under attack by me, all total bullshit. They're are trying to make me out to be some kind of cop hatter which is the furthest from the truth because I called police non-emergency to come and help me. The police are not telling the truth with the help of our IA who are supposed to stop corruption. And the chief of police says in a letter to me that the officers acted appropriatly. Is our mayer crooked too? Police brutality is out of control where I live.
The police report is obviously made up with the help of IA, right after my wife and I spoke to IA the report was rewritten to protect the officers in question. What they didn't know when they wrote their report is the extent of the injuries that my family and I sustained during the incident, especially my child. I can't wait to hear them explain what happened and to read their reports and act it out as my lawyer tears holes in their stories because none of it's going to make any kind of sense, he's going to tear them a new one. I only hope that IA and the chief of police both gets a tear in their butts too, all the evidence leads to them manipulating the police report to work in their defence(favor). And of course our mayer stands behind them all.
I'll keep you posted with what I can.

C.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I think your lawyer might tell you that it's not a good idea to comment so much on here about the incident before it has gone to trial.

WankstaBoi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Check his other posts. Just posted this today but has been consistently posting for the last few weeks? (When he was supposedly fighting off cellulitus?) without so much as a mention?
Plus the way it's written and the "DON'T ASK ME TO COMMENT ANYMORE." shit? Why would you even post it if you didn't want people to discuss it?
Clearly fake. And a little insane.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You tasered a cop, been nice knowing you.
The fact is if you tasered a cop, which considering how badly you say you were beaten is questionable, if it did happen then you're lucky you aren't still sitting in a jail cell somewhere.

Kept out of general population? For your own safety. It's known certain people won't survive the rigors of general.

Lastly as monel indicates you shouldn't have discussed any of this here until after the trial was over. They can go in now check your computer all kinds of things. It doesn't look good for you.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Having recently bought a home in Henderson, NV (think south west Las Vegas, only quiet) it was interesting to hear on the local news recently that a couple of Henderson Police Cruisers blocked in a middle-age man who had just parked his car. They broke in his window and dragged him out of his car assuming he was drunk. Then they proceeded to beat him so badly that the man ended up in the ICU for a week. They only stopped kicking him in the head when one of the officers, looking for an open container, discovered an insulin kit on the front seat. The driver, knowing he was going into diabetic shock, had pulled over and stopped driving to inject himself. Yes, Henderson's finest are WAY proactive than your regular Las Vegas policemen. In Vegas the police tend to stand around and wait to be shot. Different worlds. Yup, different worlds.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having recently bought a home in Henderson, NV (think south west Las Vegas, only quiet) it was interesting to hear on the local news recently that a couple of Henderson Police Cruisers blocked in a middle-age man who had just parked his car. They broke in his window and dragged him out of his car assuming he was drunk. Then they proceeded to beat him so badly that the man ended up in the ICU for a week. They only stopped kicking him in the head when one of the officers, looking for an open container, discovered an insulin kit on the front seat. The driver, knowing he was going into diabetic shock, had pulled over and stopped driving to inject himself. Yes, Henderson's finest are WAY proactive than your regular Las Vegas policemen. In Vegas the police tend to stand around and wait to be shot. Different worlds. Yup, different worlds.

Sorry, but you have no idea what you're talking about. The Henderson event happened in October 2010 and didn't become news until the city of Henderson ended up paying their victim and his wife a total of about $250,000. The Clark County District Attorney twice seriously considered bringing criminal charges against the Henderson police involved in the incident. As for the Las Vegas Metro Police Department, a five-part series in the Las Vegas Review-Journal in early December showed clearly that Las Vegas police do A LOT of shooting (the 3rd highest per capita of any major metro area in the United States) while almost never being shot themselves. Las Vegas Metro Police supplied the records for that newspaper series and did not claim it was erroneous. Get your facts straight next time, especially since they are so easy to find in this case:

Deadly Force - ReviewJournal.com

District attorney won't charge Henderson officer in beating - News - ReviewJournal.com

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sorry, but you have no idea what you're talking about. The Henderson event happened in October 2010 and didn't become news until the city of Henderson ended up paying their victim and his wife a total of about $250,000. The Clark County District Attorney twice seriously considered bringing criminal charges against the Henderson police involved in the incident. As for the Las Vegas Metro Police Department, a five-part series in the Las Vegas Review-Journal in early December showed clearly that Las Vegas police do A LOT of shooting (the 3rd highest per capita of any major metro area in the United States) while almost never being shot themselves. Las Vegas Metro Police supplied the records for that newspaper series and did not claim it was erroneous. Get your facts straight next time, especially since they are so easy to find in this case:

Deadly Force - ReviewJournal.com

District attorney won't charge Henderson officer in beating - News - ReviewJournal.com
Since midlifebear didn't say when the incident happened, I think it was wrong of you to chastise him as you did.
He indicated purchasing a home in Henderson recently which would coincide with when the case was settled and that was likely when where and why he heard about it.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First I appaulagise for any mispellings with that being said.

I tried to make an appointment with the new police chief and he had someone call me back saying we'll see you in court. I just wanted to talk to the new police chief to see what he's willing to do to help solve this matter.
It looks as though they are going to stand behind the crooked police officers who falsified a police report to protect themselves from any wrong doings.

I went and got a copy of my radiology consultation report, these are the findings.
A fracture is seen involving the anterior wall of the left maxillary sinus A fracture is also seen involving the lateral wall.
No involvement of the ocular muscles is appreciated. A mixture of fluid and mucosal thickening of the left maxilary sinus is seen Some of this maybe due to an underlying chronic sinusitis Certainly, fluid due to trauma is to be expected.
**IMPRESSION**

1. Left orbital blowout fracture.

2. Fractures involving the anterolateral walls of the left maxillary sinus.

Now remember this, in the falsified police report one of the undercover officers managed to get up while I'm supposedly on top of both police officers tasering them repeatedly and one of the officers managed to kick me once in the face while getting up from being tasered.(I call total bullshit because I was there)

Basicallty they broke my eye socket which has left my eye hanging in its socket and moved five teeth over on my uper left bite giving me a crooked bite.

My daughter who was 12mths old at the time not 13mths like I thought had a: chemical irritation to eyes, URI, Acute(not otherwise Specified) Fever(Pediatric), low-grade.
She was treated with Erythromycin Ophthalmic Ointment 0.5%, 1cm ointment to affected eye(s) 4times a day for 7 days.
The next day she had a Febrile Seizure.
Now remember in the falsified police report one of the undercover agents pulled my wife and daughter to a safe distance before spraying me.

My daughter is now is speech theorapy because ever since she got sprayed with the o.c. spray and witnessed her father being assualted by the the police she will not talk where as before this happened she was just starting to talk.

Because the police falsified their police report none of this ever happened yet I have the medical records saying it did.
It's because the undercover cops falsiifed their report that they never took me to the hospital when this all happened, that's their way of saying nothing happened.

I'm saying all this so that the story gets out, that where I live undercover cops can break your skull in three places, OC a 12 month old little girl and try their best to get away with it.

I finally went to the local news and they can't belive what I'm tellng them.

I've gone to the FBI who cannot confirm wether or not they're looking into this matter or not, I told them I'd be happy to take a pollygragh and they have not commented any further only that if I have any evidence to give them they will accept.

My question to the FBI is this, shouldn't the police be held to a higher standard, why are they not being pollygraghed.

I called the local news station who has yet to report any of this who in their opinion I'm screwed because I tasered two undercover cops in defending my life as they were clearly not trying to arrest me but trying to inflict the most amount of pain they could on a person without killing me if it were not for my wife getting in between us they would have shot me.

I wasn't sure if it really happened or not but a neighbor confirmed that when my wife stood in between me and the undercover cop with my daughter he pointed a gun at my wife and daughter who was 12mths old at the time and said " I'll kill you. " I remembert the other undercover saying I'll shoot you but I wasn't really sure about the other untill it was confirmed.

Anyways, no one seems to be fighting for me so I figure what could hurt in telling this(the truth).

My court date was scheduled for november but put off till february, I've been waiting a year to get justice but it seems and feels as thought my local police are trying their best to get away with what they did so as not to fix my face or bettter yet be accountable for their actions.

When all this happened the police said they were considering letting me go that night because the undercovers story didn't make much sense but because they pushed charges on me I'm looking at 20 years in prison.

Basically two undercover cops who falsified a police report to protect themselves would rather me do time then themselves.

I still cant understand how they've gotten away with it so far but then again I live in the deep south where cops can lie and inoccent people do the time.

When is the FBI going to step in? Will I get any justice at all? Shouldn't the undercover police who caved my face inn and oc'd my daughter and then falsified their police report be held responsible for their actions.

Just because a police officer is sworn to tell the truth does that mean we don't question their actions at all, It's like saying hey, if your a crimminal and you'd like to break the law and peoples civil rights just become a cop.

Is this the message we're getting and recieving, yes!

If you're a cop who's made a mistake just falsify your police report and no one will question you because their is just no way that that a cop would ever not tell the truth to protect themselves from being convicted of a crime.

I want justice, I want their heads on a platter, I'm not going to just sit by while they try and throw me in prison for telling the truth.

If I get found guilty due to them(undercover cops) falsifying their police report then god damn this country, god damn the usa for standing behind crooked cops and sending innocent people in prison to save their own face and avoid a civil lawsuit.

C.

P.S. I live in Hunstville Alabama, if you'd like to talk about this with me personally just send me a pm.

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If this is all true you need to:

1) Go to another media outlet if one doesn't want to report it. All it'll take is ONE of them doing the story. Then they'll ALL want a piece of it.
2) Get a good lawyer.
3) Consult a civil liberties groups (ACLU, SPLC, etc.).
4) Good luck...and...welcome to "our" world.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If this is all true you need to:

1) Go to another media outlet if one doesn't want to report it. All it'll take is ONE of them doing the story. Then they'll ALL want a piece of it.
2) Get a good lawyer.
3) Consult a civil liberties groups (ACLU, SPLC, etc.).
4) Good luck...and...welcome to "our" world.

Thanks!
Here's part one of my story as LPSG will only allow 15,000 characters per post.
Also, I have not had a chance to edit or check for spelling yet so please keep that in mind.

Post 1 of 2

I live in Huntsville Alabama, my name is Chris LaFever, this is my story.
I was sitting on my patio when I noticed two men sitting in a vehicle on my property, over the years I’ve helped the police apprehend three criminals for breaking into vehicles, In both cases they wanted me to testify in court to help them prosecute the criminals. I’ll help catch a thief but that’s all I’m doing, I’m not much for going to court. Plus I don’t get paid to put my family in that kind of danger. I was told by an investigator that I helped solve a year long case.
Anyways, I’ve found condoms in my parking lot along with broken stem pipes so I’m always on the look out to keep people like that off my property.
Ok, so I’m looking out and I see these two men sitting in a vehicle and their heads are going up and down they’re looking towards the back of the vehicle.
I’m thinking ok, there’s two guys taking turns doing drugs or performing sexual acts on each other. I even wondered if they were preparing to do a home invasion as our town is under attack from them, plus we have people going around pretending to be cops and flashing fake badges, soon after what happened to me the police caught a guy who was impersonating local law enforcement.
I go outside and ask my neighbor next door, is that DEA? He said I don’t know. I told him they’d been around a lot lately that I saw a similar vehicle but different year and model but same color the day before searching the neighbors car across the street.
I asked him for the neighbors phone number across the street as I know he’s an CI for the police so he’d know if they were, also if they were fixing to do a home invasion he needed to know.
My neighbor took off inside and I didn’t see him again, I saw the neighbor across the street and yelled for him but he took off inside as well.
After all that I grabbed a baseball bat holding it at the fat end as not to be threatening but to show my stance that hey I can get with it if I want to.
I walked out to the vehicle and as I approached the driver side man looked as though he was holding a small white hand held video recorder like the ones they sell at Walmart he hid it and I asked them if I could help them, the driver side man said they were waiting on bill.
I said bill who? The only bill that lives around here died two months ago, where does bill live?
They hesitated, that’s when I told them both, this is private property and you’re going to have to leave, right away the driver says, this isn’t private property, you can’t tell us what to do. We argued for a good minute or so whether or not they were on private property. Then the passenger says, you just need to mind your own business.
I said ok, that’s how it’s going to be, and walked off.
I placed my bat behind the door and called police non-emergency, I walked back outside and stood behind the vehicle as I gave them a description of the men and their vehicle and told the dispatcher that they basically told me to F off, they said they’d send someone right out to investigate. At that point I went back inside.
Around six or seven minutes later a cop drives by and doesn’t even slow down. This is not abnormal as the police in baker precinct are notorious for calling neg-contact when they don’t care or don’t want to bother with something.
Several months earlier we caught a baker cop calling neg-contact on a scanner, we called dispatch and asked to speak to the officer. He said he got the wrong address, we asked him which one he went to and he gave the address in front of the address, we told him that he drove by that address as well. Basically catching him in a lie, he then told me that I need to just let him do his job.
Not even two weeks later they changed the frequency or codes so we could no longer listen in on their lies.
Anyways, I called the police a second time, in frustration I hung up and told my wife I’ll take care of it myself as I just assumed the cop called in a neg-contact.
I grabbed my hand held taser stuck it in my pocket andwent back outside to confront them(mind you I was wearing a short pair of shorts a t-shirt and sandals, they rolled down the window and I told them look this is private property you’re going to have to leave.
They both pulled out shields in a dark vehicle and said they were cops and they were fixing to arrest me for inhibiting a police investigation.
I backed up several feet saying whoa! Thought for a second and said you know what, this is still private property you need to leave.
That’s when the driver side man jumped out, when he did the passenger side man said, not again.
The driver side man rushed towards me and went for my arm saying don’t resist, I said whoa! again.
That’s when I was tackled from behind from the driver side man.
They took me down hard into the pavement taking the skin off my legs, then the driver side man starting punching me with no reserve, I heard a loud crack as he connected with his fist to my face and kept swinging.
I did my best to block him with my left forearm as he now swung wildly, he connected several more times, I could hear and feel the bones cracking and moving in my face.
He became winded and stopped, that’s when the passenger side man started kicking me on the side of my head.
Not once did they say put your hands behind your back or you’re under arrest they just seemed to have no regard other than beating me to the point where I started to question if they were indeed police officers.
I didn’t have any more time to think, at this point I was being kicked in the head and It felt as though if I don’t act they’re going to kill me.
My neighbors wife came outside and screamed.
I reached in my pocket and grabbed my taser, I went for the driver side man first as he was in front of me holding me down while I was being kicked from the side.
The taser didn’t work at first it just made a spark, the driver side man yells, he’s got a taser.
That’s when I hit him with it second time, this time it worked and I literally picked him up off me as he tried to hold me down. I got him in his lower ribs.
After I got the driver side man off me he stumbled away shaking, that’s when the passenger side man came at me to hold me down that’s when I tasered him in the ribs, he also stumbled away shaking.
I stood upright where I had tassed them both to get them off me and to stop their deadly assault on me.
After the driver side man compossed himself he picked his gun off the ground, I guess he had dropped it when I tassed him.
The driver side man aggressively walked up to me as he pointed his gun at my heart, as he started to pull the trigger that’s when my wife jumped in between us with my 12mth old daughter saying what are you doing.
The driver side man then pointed the gun at my wife and said, I will kill you.
My wife didn’t budge, she yelled force contium, they smirked, she said her fiancée james crump who was a cop died in the line of duty. The driver side man said I don’t care.
The driver side man then put his gun up and pulled out an o.c. can, he started spraying me with my wife and daughter in between us.
My 12 mth old daughter got sprayed in the eyes, my wife got it but it didn’t have the same effect that it had on my daughter, My child started crying like never before so my wife wisked my daughter to a safe distance while the driver side man continued to spray me.
The spray started to weaken so the driver side man shook it up and continued to spray until the can was empty.
My wife started to come back to help me, that’s when the passenger side man who was standing way back pointed the gun at my wife and daughter and said, I will shoot you.
That’s when the driver side man said, he’s not going down and at the very same moment the passenger side man said put the taser down. I knew this was it, if I didn’t put down my taser I was going to get a bullet.
I put the taser down on the trunk of my vehicle and they both threw me against my car and then handcuffed me acting like real cops all of a sudden but that’s because the uniformed police showed up.
The police tried to get my wife to sign a paper saying what the undercover cops said and my wife who was a correctional officer for the state of Alabama for six years said no way I’m signing anything.
The cops in uniform told my wife they were thinking about letting me go but the undercover cops insisted on pressing charges.

End of part 1

Last edited by a moderator: