Neighbor's wandering eyes

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by busymantm, Jan 30, 2010.

1. busymantm

busymantm Member

Albums:
    A mother/daughter neighbor came by this morning selling cookies for the HS band. I stepped outside to avoid talking to them through the door. While I was looking over the list of cookies, I noticed the high school daughter staring. I thought at first she was just zoning out and staring into space so I talked mostly with her mother.

Then I figured it out. I had just put on some tight jeans before getting to the door and you could probably see lots of detail around my crotch. When she eventually looked up from my crotch to my eyes, she blushed a bit and smiled. I didn't want to make her any more uncomfortable, so I pretended I didn't notice.

After a few questions and handing me the order form, she went right back to staring at my crotch. Now I couldn't help but feel it get chubby and noticed her eyes were really starting to bug out. Her mother was oblivious and I felt distracted while talking to her. Eventually our business was done and they smiled and wandered off to another neighbor.

Anyway, I thought it was funny because it was she was so blatantly staring and her mother had no idea. I know women deal with this all the time, but pretty rare for men (or at least me). I wished I could have read her thought bubble :p

Enjoy your day,
    Greg

2. BillyPilgrimOD

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The band geeks were always the kinky ones when I was in high school ;-).

3. busymantm

busymantm Member

Albums:
    lol...

it was the obvious staring that I couldn't get over (it now makes me wonder how discreet us guys are when we're looking at somebody).

4. Strontium

Strontium New Member

Albums:
    Cute post. I would also have loved to have heard the girls thoughts, aloud.

I had a similar experience with the girl across the road, who was a pastor's daughter. My goodness she was a flirt! Young, red haired, and quite a bomb!

The house is now rented out to a single mother in her early 30's, and ever since she saw me coming home after a bike ride (I wore bike tights) she's been giving me a certain eye...

But I was told its bad manners to root your neighbors, lol. -Unless you come from neighbourhoods where even cousins/brothers/sisters are considered fair game!

Draft saved Draft deleted