Neighbors

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by BoxersMan, May 29, 2010.

1. BoxersMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I recently moved and the only place where my computer gets an awesome wireless signal is right in front of my window.

About two weeks ago, I was on my computer and noticed a flash of light--it was from my neighbors house, the window being approximately 25 feet from my window. They must have just gotten home and turned the lights on. Then, low and behold, my male neighbor is standing their entirely naked, scratching himself, and then changing.

Then, a few hours ago, I ran into my house to check something on my computer, and standing right in front of his window is my neighbor in a towel and then the towel came off.

Mind you, his shades are wide open, and he is on the second floor. So, I am not perving at all. :laugh2: Maybe he is an exhibitionist or whatever. But yeah...

Has anyone else ever seen or purposely spied on a neighbor?

2. the_new_godiva

I had some neighbors that would dance around in their apartment; it looked like a mother and two children just having a grand ol' time. Nothing sexual, sorry! I'm the one who gets changed and walks around in front of open windows all the time...

Like this one time, right after I moved into a place, so I didn't have any curtains up or have anything unpacked. Well, my clothes were in a suitcase in the living room. I crawl out of bed one morning (naked) and drift into the living room where my clothes are and bend over to stare at a suitcase full of clothes. Behind me was a street-level picture window on a street less than a block from the university, with lots of kids on their way to school.

3. yodiggity

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ive had sex in front of my window on my 3rd floor apartment. but only a house could look in but i dont think they ever did

4. magic7

magic7 New Member

All my life I've looked out my windows into other windows and thought: why can't a girl just be naked right there?

5. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie New Member

Wow. I think you're the voice inside my head. Me too.

6. RicP

RicP Active Member

Albums:
    I have seen my neighbour naked - but not spying. We went swimming together and therefore changed together.

- So to answer your question, yeah I've seen my neighbour naked - but in a much different context to you.

For those intrigued, he's ten years older than me, good looking guy, with a thin, but good sized soft cock and very decent sized balls. :smile:

7. Cutecock87

Cutecock87 Member

Albums:
    I wish i had been one of those kids :p

8. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I had an apartment in San Bernardino where my bedroom window faced the living room window of the apartment in the next building. I could see thru the living room into the bathroom. one evening I glanced out my window and saw my neighbor scampering into the bathroom all nakey. I hoped her sex had been special... :09:

Draft saved Draft deleted