Neil and Jason do a Dance

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Neil and Jason do a Dance

My name is Neil Hampton and the incident I am about to relate involved my best buddy Jason Cummins and our girlfriends. Jason and I are both 18 and attend the local college as freshmen. One Saturday the girls returned from a shopping expedition bearing gifts for us. Cindy, my girlfriend, eagerly showed me what she bought: a pair of cotton briefs decorated with red heart shapes. Janice, Jason’s girlfriend had bought the same, ripping the underwear out of the package to wave around in front of his face.

“Aren’t they cute?” Cindy asked.

“Yeah, aren’t they adorable?” Janice echoed.

Jason and I looked at each other noncommittally. I was thinking that it was a really stupid gift and I’m sure Jason thought the same, but our girlfriends seemed so happy that we were reluctant to say so. An idea immediately sprung to my mind to get back at the girls for their silly gift. I called Jason aside for a little man-to-man conference:

“Look, Jason, let’s put on a show for the girls. Let’s strip down and model the underwear for them. See what they think.”

Jason agreed right away to this brilliant idea. So I told the girls we were going to perform a dance for them after getting into our “costumes”. I sat them down on the couch, got out the boom box and placed it on the floor and told Cindy to start playing the music once I gave the signal when we emerged from the bedroom.

In the bedroom we both started to strip. The last time I saw Jason nude was in the high school showers. He still had a lean build with a nut brown tan. In contrast, as a partial red head my skin was pure white. As we stripped I took a quick glance at his cock although I’d seen it many times before: a brown shaded uncut sausage hanging down about five inches flaccid. My own pride appeared as a circumcised three and a half inch softie. I especially liked its pure white shaft and prominent circ scar about half an inch down from my pink knob. I caught Jason taking a peak at mine but neither of us said anything. After all, when cocks are on display like that what is there to say?

We emerged from the bedroom and gave the signal to start the music. As we paraded in front of the startled girls and started to gyrate to the music I blushed slightly. Jason seemed to be enjoying himself weaving around and shaking his ass. The girls were struck dumb at the sight of their boyfriends dancing in their underwear, but it quickly became apparent that Cindy was looking exclusively at Jason and Janice was checking me out. I supposed that was to be expected; after all, Cindy could, and did, look at my body anytime she wanted. As we danced for the open-mouthed females I became aware that my prick was starting to harden as Janice’s eyes aimed their lasers at my bulge. I quickly turned around to show my ass but really to avoid having my cock plop out of the briefs. I glanced at Jason and discovered he was in the same predicament and had turned around too. I quickly announced “Show’s over” and we scampered back to the bedroom.

By the time we got to the bedroom we both were sporting nearly full erections under our briefs. The sight of Jason’s tent fascinated me in a way I could not fully understand. Impulsively, I grabbed the cloth at the front and yanked his underwear down. In an instant his brown prick flew upwards, shocking me with its length. I was so transfixed that I hardly noticed that Jason in response had lunged at my underwear and succeeded in exposing my hard cock as well. We simultaneously wiggled out of our underwear and flicked them off our feet. Silently contemplating each others’ cocks in complete freedom, we gave ourselves the liberty to stare, to take generous gulps of time rather than sly glances dictated by straight boy shower room etiquette. Jason’s prick had an upward curve culminating in an exposed knob which I had never seen before; a thick vein ran along the top of his shaft before branching off.

“Seven and a half inches” Jason announced in response to my unarticulated question. In the atmosphere of complete trust that had developed between us as a result of showing our cocks hard and our nakedness, I did not hesitate to respond. “Six and a quarter” I answered, feeling an odd pride despite being bested by his length. After all, my ram rod straight white cock with the eraser pink knob was startling in its own way. Jason’s foreskin still covered the ridge of his knob, so I reached down and squeezed the shaft, pulling the skin down to fully expose the dickhead. In response, Jason flicked a finger nail at my shaft to test its hardness before grabbing and holding it.

We could hear that the girls in the living room had resumed their talkfest. So, wordlessly and still with our pricks locked in each others’ hands, we vigorously started to jerk each other off. Panting, our bodies collecting beads of sweat, we squirted quickly and nearly simultaneously. After toweling off we dressed and rejoined the girls who were still gabbing away. I invited everyone up to our lakeside cabin for the weekend for some exciting fishing. As I hoped, the girls backed off:

“Oh, yuck. Fishing? No thanks” said Cindy.

“No TV, no way. Shopping’s more fun” said Janice.

“Well, Jason, looks like it’s just me and you.” Jason just aimed a smile at me. We both looked forward to the cabin by the secluded lake. Neither of us were going to pack a bathing suit but we definitely planned to go swimming. And do much else besides.

Reactions: l0rdcastamere

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More?! I dunno, I thought the story was sort of self contained. Anyway, I'm writing a new one about two hockey players from the same team who get into a fight during practice and are forced to do something quite unusual as punishment. I can't say more except to say it involves copious amounts of nudity and swinging dicks.