Neil Flynn (The Middle, Scrubs)

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any thoughts on this tall one? I see an inkling of something now and again on his new show "The Middle." The was an episode in "Scrubs" in which JD accidentally sees Janitor naked in the shower, turns his head sideways and says, "Oh... my... Gah!" Then later has to examine a suspicious mole on his (Janitor's) penis. JD says, "It looks like it's benign" and Janitor replies, "Eh... be-nine, nine and a half." I know it's not real life, but does get one thinking.:rolleyes:

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Rebecca321

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any thoughts on this tall one? I see an inkling of something now and again on his new show "The Middle." The was an episode in "Scrubs" in which JD accidentally sees Janitor naked in the shower, turns his head sideways and says, "Oh... my... Gah!" Then later has to examine a suspicious mole on his (Janitor's) penis. JD says, "It looks like it's benign" and Janitor replies, "Eh... be-nine, nine and a half." I know it's not real life, but does get one thinking.:rolleyes:

I saw that particular episode. Got me to thinking and wondering. :wink:

Reactions: Rebecca321

neill1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Here is I good one!
luther_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

zuraic

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone have this video?