neil patrick harris

BeReal

Experimental Member
Media
he is gay. last and maybe current BF is named David. Neil is not the nice guy that he projects. Nice cock though.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It might sound odd to some, but (oh hell it shouldnt, this is the internet where everyone is someone's type)....I have thought that since he grew up, Neil Patrick Harris is really attractive.
I don't like hearing that he is allegedly not very nice, since he does come off as a nice guy in interviews.
His bf is really gorgeous. Damn.

(sigh) I'm jealous.

Reactions: WrikPrada

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
txquis said:
I don't like hearing that he is allegedly not very nice, since he does come off as a nice guy in interviews.
Fwiw, he has by all accounts had a fairly shitty time with publicists and agents telling him to stay in the closet or lose his career (advice he seems to have taken to heart) and with audience members being fairly obnoxious towards him when he has attended the opening nights of his partner's stage performances. You know what misery that movie industry closet can cause.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes.
There is pressure from both sides in these issues...the gay community and the hollywood community, etc.

Anyway...they are both really cute to me.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NPH is committed to becoming a better actor and tackling various roles on stage, television and indie films...he wants to go beyond the image of Doogie that most people associate with him. In his personal life he is trying to find a comfortable balance with whom he is and what the public expects from him. As for being a nice guy, well, he is.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lordduzi said:
The rumors are that Mr. Harris prefers the lads over the lasses.

Really? Never knew that, on the other hand, I wasn't really that big a fan of his if at all in Doogie Hauser MD, so what do i know anyways. But as I remember, and somebody please correct me if I appear to be wrong, but NPH was on an episode of WILL & GRACE as a gay support group counselor.

Looks like art was imitating life, huh?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But as I remember, and somebody please correct me if I appear to be wrong, but NPH was on an episode of WILL & GRACE as a gay support group counselor.

Looks like art was imitating life, huh?[/QUOTE]

Give the man a cigar!...You are correct!:cool:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fratpack said:
But as I remember, and somebody please correct me if I appear to be wrong, but NPH was on an episode of WILL & GRACE as a gay support group counselor.

Looks like art was imitating life, huh?

Give the man a cigar!...You are correct!:cool:
Was the episode when Karen and Jack crashed a Gay/Lesbian to Straight support group and Karen and Jack broke everyone in the group and got them to go Gay/Lesbian?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IanTheTall said:
Was the episode when Karen and Jack crashed a Gay/Lesbian to Straight support group and Karen and Jack broke everyone in the group and got them to go Gay/Lesbian?

And give this man a cigar....what a smart group. I'm going to be running out of cigars soon, (hmmmm....have to find a replacement)