Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This morning on Kelly and Michael, NPH confirmed no sock used and double layered briefs due that stage lighting would have shown his religion.

Of course he says no sock used. I thought it looked very stuffed, not because of size but because of shape and hang. That's not how I think a package confined in two pairs of briefs would look.

WHeisenberg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Um - we've already seen his dick, some pics were posted on this very thread. Nothing to talk about, really. He is average at best. Soft, of course. But for some reasons I can't picture him being big when hard anyway. That's just my opinion, though, and there is no way to know for sure what he's packing.

I like NPH but unfortunately I don't think he did a good job hosting the Oscars. He seemed uncomfortable and had extremely bad timing.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think he stuffed. To me, the underwear had just a good cut. The pouch was lower than the leg opening. It made him look maybe more pronounced. I liked his look and thought he did an excellent job hosting.

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This morning on Kelly and Michael, NPH confirmed no sock used and double layered briefs due that stage lighting would have shown his religion.

Aww I was just about to post that he said it on Wendy Williams today too. They're really crazy about this underwear thing. That's crazy that he lives in Harlem...I haven't seen him yet lol

If you can stand Wendy Williams, it was actually a pretty good interview. The Nick Jonas crush thing wasn't surprising though.

Reactions: winnie45

Aleksandrov

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
neil%2Bpatrick%2Bharris%2B01.gif