Nelson Evora Long Jumper from Portugal

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
One of my favorite track & field stars. He is cute. And seems to be packing a big one. Finally I can post attachments again. Check out this nice bulge/vpl pic of him.

Attachments

Reactions: Disneyapp1

jackaroos33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whoa! talk about hugging his dick...that lycra is awesome around his balls....it just ready to be cupped by some manly hands...

jol66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WOW! Nelson Evora is even bigger than Felix Sanchez. Food for hungry eyes...

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
mmm, that was nice. Did any of you ever see the clip of Matt Shirvington (I think he may have been Australian, but not sure) a few years back? His stuff looked even bigger than that smacking back and forth as he ran, he was in nylon running shorts rather than the unitard thing. I'll dig around and see if I have it or can post it.......... it really was so.mething to see

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I find the underwear ad he did funny. Is he trying to tell us some thing about his endowment.

Attachments

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Go to about the 6 minute mark of this vid. I suggest you look at in higher quality. It's Nelson walking down a runway in a yellow speedo. Dressed to his left. His body looks real good. This is a 4 part documentary on him. The other parts are worth looking as well. But if you want to just skip to the real good part. 6 minute mark. Peace

YouTube - Campeões com Nelson Évora - Parte 3/4