NeoLibs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ripsrips, Nov 21, 2008.

1. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I found this to be soooo true...

Do the NeoLibs even realize what they're getting?
    Podesta - Clinton Chief of Staff
    Emmanuel - Clinton Senior Advisor
    Clinton - actually a Clinton, eeww.
    Holder - Clinton Deputy AG
    Napolitano- Clinton US Atty
    Daschle - Clinton's lapdog in the Senate

*and now, a Darkhorse is emerging for Treasury.... laura D'Andrea Tyson - Clinton's Chief Economic Advisor.

Why did Obama even RUN? He could have just supported Hillary and gotten the same result?

What was that saying?...Stupid is as Stupid does.

2. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Yep... they're getting a slightly revised form of the Obama/Clinton ticket that most people in this country wanted in the first place.

3. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    corrected for accuracy.

4. faceking

Albums:
    that's why Billary made it through the primary and won the ticket...s'not, then kept her fat piehole shut and her cankles together after the 'secret handshake' with BO.... riiiiight.

5. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Thanks

6. faceking

Albums:
    synonym entry: neolibs = obamabots

7. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

You've said this a few times and I still think it is totally untrue.

Wasn't there a whole movement of Hillary people talking about voting for McCain? I think their line was "The DNC turned their back on us."

In any case, whatever. If most people in this country wanted that in the first place then the DNC would have snapped that up real quick. But, they didn't.

Reason?

8. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

Because the messiah didn't want her on the ticket. Barry may move Sec/State's office into the basement of the White House, but in the end he made his deal with the Clintons and stuck to it.

9. B_starinvestor

Monica Lewinsky was just hired as an intern for the incoming Administration too.

10. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Look through the archives on this forum.

That was by a group, mainly composed of older, disgruntled women, who thought people turned down Hillary because she was a woman. And Trinity. It certainly wasn't coming from me, although I did have some level of concern on the issue as did most people. Why else do you think McCain chose Palin for a VP? The RNC thought they could win a few extra votes with women who just wanted to see a woman in the White House.

The DNC allowed their Primary to play out till the very end out of respect for everyone involved, instead of just calling it early because one person was ahead by a small, yet seemingly insurmountable amount of delegates. Besides, when Obama was picking his VP how many people assumed that his pick would be Hillary? LOTS of people thought she was going to be the one to get the nod and were stunned to see that he picked Biden instead. In fact, didn't people on the right run a smear ad against Obama trying to say that "Hillary was right" immediately after his choice? Even many Republicans expected the final outcome of the DNC ticket to be Obama/Hillary.

11. Northland

Gold Member

It does sort of destroy Obama's credibility right off the bat before he even gets sworn in. What was his campaign theme again? I believe he kept yapping about Change and how the country had to move away from the past and Old Washington and the old ways. As of now his idea of change has brought in 31 former Clinton staffers/appointees out of the less than 50 that he has so far selected.

It should be an interesting four years and you can bank on it; that, there won't be a second term for Obie unless he gets his ass in gear and selects people he wants and believes in-not those that the DNC has told him he must take.

12. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

don't want to sound stupid, but is a neolib an new liberal?

13. B_starinvestor

CHANGE was nothing more than a buzzword for the weak-minded. Obama is a used-car salesman with a law degree. He's an habitual liar who is in way over his head.

He appealed to people because the liberal media explained to America for months that Bush was responsible for all of our problems, and that Obama would fix it all.

Mix in record voter turnouts from the ghettos and now we have a guy stepping into the White House that doesn't have a clue. At least people are catching on to his lies.

14. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

My pet Obamabot (now available at KB Toys) wants to call you a racist. I had to scold it and tell him to play nice. Bad, bad Obamabot! Leave the uneducated investment banker alone!! :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

15. B_starinvestor

For Christmas I'll get you a Fisher-Price Lunchpail Joe Obiden figurine to keep your pet Obababot company. It comes complete with a lunchpail, toolbox, safety glasses, hardhat and Home Depot VIP card.

16. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

And I'll buy you a one way ticket to South Central, Los Angeles so you can preach the Gospel to those "in the ghetto" who fucked up your distorted view of Utopia. Don't forget to bring those loan applications! Deal? :rolleyes:

17. houtx48

Gold Member

investment banker=HEADteller, but only the 1% part.

18. dreamer20

Gold Member

CHANGE was nothing more than a buzzword for the weak-minded. McCain stole the mantra of change and rolled it out at the RNC. However McCain was a used-car salesman with a Bush mobile to sell. He's an habitual liar who was in way over his head.

He didn't appeal to most people, except the weak-minded, because the liberal media explained to America for months that Bush was responsible for all of our problems, and that McCain was too much like Bush.

Mix in record voter turnouts from the ghettos and now we have a guy stepping into the White House that did have a clue about the shrinking economy. At least people caught on to his lies and voted for regime change.

That was fun.:biggrin1:

19. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    I don't see how you can fault Obama for having Clinton's cabinet when Bush II had Nixon's....

20. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Ouch... even My Pet Obamabot (now available at Store 24) though that was evil. :wink: :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted