Nerve damage

Vein Man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone expirience penile nerve damage?

Years ago I had a mini-affairette with a sweet young thing straight out of a Convent school. She applied lashings of talcum powder to her toy shop and of course, being a charging young maniac, I ploughed straight in at the first opportunity.

Well the talc had her pussy as dry as an old chip in no time and the thing sensitive skin behind my glans got shredded.

It took months to heal properly and had me S-O-O-O-O-O SENSITIVE that even a breeze in a draft was enough to just about have me disgorge a load.

Lots of nerve endings in those passionate quarters and great discomfort should they get disturbed.

Still wince just thinking about some 35 years later!!

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Years ago I had a mini-affairette with a sweet young thing straight out of a Convent school. She applied lashings of talcum powder to her toy shop and of course, being a charging young maniac, I ploughed straight in at the first opportunity.

Well the talc had her pussy as dry as an old chip in no time and the thing sensitive skin behind my glans got shredded.

It took months to heal properly and had me S-O-O-O-O-O SENSITIVE that even a breeze in a draft was enough to just about have me disgorge a load.

Lots of nerve endings in those passionate quarters and great discomfort should they get disturbed.

Still wince just thinking about some 35 years later!!
Yet another instance of an innocent young girl perverted by a catholic school. Why, God, why?

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Regularly yank, stretch, pull, pump, squeeeze, whatever, sooner or later you will cause nerve damage to your penis. And because nerves have memory, you might not suffer the consequences immediately but weeks or months later.

Moreover, if you view overall well being as an interconnection of all our parts (body, mind, spirit), as I do, then don't be surprised if excessive crank yanking results in emotional/psychological problems including depression and anxiety.

A few millimeters either way just ain't worth it, in my opinion.

Accept and love yourself, especially your sensitive bits.

Peace, baby.