nervous and need advice!

babygirl19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok. i'm a virgin. i'm waiting til my bf and i get married. but i love him more than anything and wanna make him happy. he is VERY sexual and is pleased very easily. i mean, all i have to do it blow on his neck or kiss his ear and he gets a boner. its amazing:) i really have no experience with anything past making out and feeling.... i know how to give head, but the thought of it kinda grosses me out! since ive been with my boyfriend now, ive become alot more comfortable with penises. before him i wouldnt even touch one. he's had sex before and wants to really bad, but wont because he respects that i wanna wait... but i know he would really like it if did something for him... i mean a favor.... or let him do something to me.. what should i do!

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I respect your views but from a personal standpoint I would freak out at the thought of marrying someone I had not had sex with

How will you know if you are physically compatible?

Waiting till your wedding niight might be a huge mistake

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
'Oral SEX' is sex
Jacking off your guy is SEX
Him fingering you is SEX
Penetration is sex.

Maybe it needs to be specified to 'no penetration before marriage' or something...

Anyway, if you do want to compromise, or forget your beliefs like that...

Ask him what he'd most like to do? Tell him 'anything but penetration' or whatever you feel comfortable with.

I thought this was going to be about you saying you were scared of his enormous penis :p

NB: I don't believe in no sex before marriage myself; I'm not religious. I just thought I should point out the grey areas and actions that might compromise or go directly against the 'no sex before marriage' decision/"lifestyle choice"

babygirl19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol he does have a huge penis! but thats not what im scared of. and i doubt we're not "physically compatable". ive dated lots of guys, and no one has ever made me has horny as he does. and i know i please him. even tho we havent had sex. i dont think theres any way he wouldnt be satisfied with my sex... i make him horny by just touching him... i dunno tho. thats just how it seems. and honestly, i dont even know what a hand job is! or what letting him get me off means... pretty sad huh?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
19 and engaged!?

Physical compatibility in this case means will his penis fit in your vagina or will you need stretching first.

I think Del was hinting at the terrible pain, perhaps bleeding, you would experience on your wedding night if it was your first time having sex. It would probably frustrate and sadden your beau too.

Anyway, just google "how to handjob" etc...

That's if you want to, just ask your boyfriend what he wants to do on like a Monday or something and say it'll be his treat on Friday night or at the weekend. The anticipation will be good and leaves you time to read up (or come back here) for tips on what to do.

babygirl19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea that sucks. being a girl sucks sometimes. thats also why im kinda scared.... i know its gonna hurt! cause he's already kinda rough and hurts me sometimes. i mean, not intentionally of course, but he gets all caught up in the moment and doesnt realize how rough he's being! cause he's really tall and amazingly built, and alot stronger than me! whats the least gross this to start out with... cause giving heads sounds kinda gross to me...

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You could just let him thrust between your thighs. Keep your panties on to prevent an oops from happening. This is probaby the closest to how sex actually feels without doing the deed itself.

Just a thought.
Hope it helps.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
babygirl19 said:
lol he does have a huge penis! but thats not what im scared of. and i doubt we're not "physically compatable". ive dated lots of guys, and no one has ever made me has horny as he does. and i know i please him. even tho we havent had sex. i dont think theres any way he wouldnt be satisfied with my sex... i make him horny by just touching him... i dunno tho. thats just how it seems. and honestly, i dont even know what a hand job is! or what letting him get me off means... pretty sad huh?
No seriously how old are you really :scratchchin: In this day n age with all the sex in TV and the movies and no "experinced" girl friends and not know what a hand or blow job is. Who and where were you raised :confused13:

babygirl19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 19! i promise! i was just raised in a very sheltered and religious home.... and i do have experienced friends, but i dont like asking er stuff like this... and i would rather get some guys opinions anyway! yall know what you want alot more than she does.:smile:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're a child. How horny you make him is no indicator of how the sex will be. Guys could get horny off a two-toothed whore with one tit in most circumstances. You also seem very naive (the britney spears avatar makes you appear 13 years old at most) and if he's had sex before (and it was good), and you're not doing anything to please him or vice-versa, I can almost guarantee he's getting action on the side. Sorry, that's how it goes. Waiting until you're married to have sex is a bad idea. I mean, you wouldn't buy a car without at least test-driving it first would you?

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wonderboy said:
'Oral SEX' is sex
Jacking off your guy is SEX
Him fingering you is SEX
Penetration is sex.

not trying to be combative but don't you think it's up to the individual as to their interpretation of what sex is. If a person wants to save themself for marriage but still participate in other sexual activities it is up to them as to how they would want to quantify those activities. These types of decisions are hard enough for some young adults without others trying to tell them what they can and cannot do to honor a decision.

Media
babygirl19 said:
ok. i'm a virgin. i'm waiting til my bf and i get married. but i love him more than anything and wanna make him happy. he is VERY sexual and is pleased very easily. i mean, all i have to do it blow on his neck or kiss his ear and he gets a boner. its amazing:) i really have no experience with anything past making out and feeling.... i know how to give head, but the thought of it kinda grosses me out! since ive been with my boyfriend now, ive become alot more comfortable with penises. before him i wouldnt even touch one. he's had sex before and wants to really bad, but wont because he respects that i wanna wait... but i know he would really like it if did something for him... i mean a favor.... or let him do something to me.. what should i do!
It's your decision. And if he is willing to wait, as horny as he is, you've got a great guy that respects you. You'll know when you are ready. There's nothing wrong with waiting if that is what you want to do.