nervous and need advice!

muscleman1965

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
a hand job will do the trick,its just how u do it.If u truly trust urself then i can tell ya of a way a female friend of mine did it to me.It was out of this world and the best damn hand job i've had till this day-it was better than some of the head i gotten.Me and her were really close in high school,and we only had 1 class together-spanish class.Anyway we would flirt around alot during class,and 1 day she passes me a note saying that she got wet instantly thinkin of diffrent ways to make me cum.I go to her house after school and we started kissin and rubbin.We had been at it so long my dick got kinda knumb-like i could fuck through bricks.she bends over and tells me to come on-i'm so damn excited cuz i think its finally gonna happen.When i mounted her-she grabbed my dick and started rubbin it on her clit-and with the juices from her pussy she used it to jerk me off with.so here i am poundin away at her hands-but she was so wet it felt like the real thing.once i stopped strokin or slowed down she picked up the slack.to be honest it was as if we had sex although i didnt penetrate-she got off a couple of times wit my dick rubbin against her clit-and i came heavy all over her ass.damn i got a stiffy writing about it
thats really hot, did you guys do it again? Gf in high school jerked me off a lot, we never went further. I did finger her sometimes when we were kissing

D

deleted848353

smh why are we bringing a 10yr old thread back from the dead