Nervous waving!

Robbins

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just wanted to say hello, greetings from a 22 year old, currently living in the English midlands though originally from Durham :)
A bit about myself...Rather than being here to show off about myself, I guess I'm the other side of the coin in that I've always been obsessed with the size of other guys, I could legitimately talk about it for hours... Maybe that's unhealthy, but hey, now that I'm here I'm hoping to find out.

I'm a student, and I'd be super interested if any other members are local to talk to you! I've never really experienced this kind of community before and never been able to explore my interests like this, it seems like a really nice place, and I hope to see you all around ^_^

JaygoM

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just wanted to say hello, greetings from a 22 year old, currently living in the English midlands though originally from Durham :)
A bit about myself...Rather than being here to show off about myself, I guess I'm the other side of the coin in that I've always been obsessed with the size of other guys, I could legitimately talk about it for hours... Maybe that's unhealthy, but hey, now that I'm here I'm hoping to find out.

I'm a student, and I'd be super interested if any other members are local to talk to you! I've never really experienced this kind of community before and never been able to explore my interests like this, it seems like a really nice place, and I hope to see you all around ^_^
Hey there, welcome

Reactions: Robbins

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

D

deleted569656

Welcome mate. Always nice to have a fellow Brit on board