Net-Riddle

sammygirly: Nony, Im evil as hell! MwaahahahaGrrrhahaha!!

7x6 awww, Im sorry to hear you've lost your job! Everything happens for a reason though right? Now you can pursue that underwear modelling I know you've been putting off (*wink*)

And....after I did 1.27 - I discovered a freakin Stage 2 ... I have no idea how far it really goes...Im fresh obsessed. I keep all the URLs though Nony - so if you, or anyone else wants one, email me and Ill help...(I'll admit I've gotten everyone I know working on this thing so Ive had some collective help...should hear Maximillian growling LMAO)

sammygirly@interactive.rogers.com

You know you all love me!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
12 Angry Men
12 Steps
Magnificent 7

BTW, is that heads in a box or heads in a duffle bag? If it's duffle bag, then it's 8.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Could we have found something that could rank up with the dancing baby and "All your base..." as a craze? You bet your zig!

[quote author=sammygirly link=board=99;num=1051724066;start=12#20 date=05/03/03 at 08:31:57]Nony, Im evil as hell! MwaahahahaGrrrhahaha!!

7x6 awww, Im sorry to hear you've lost your job!  Everything happens for a reason though right?  Now you can pursue that underwear modelling I know you've been putting off (*wink*)

And....after I did 1.27 - I discovered a freakin Stage 2 ... I have no idea how far it really goes...Im fresh obsessed.  I keep all the URLs though Nony - so if you, or anyone else wants one, email me and Ill help...(I'll admit I've gotten everyone I know working on this thing so Ive had some collective help...should hear Maximillian growling LMAO)

sammygirly@interactive.rogers.com

You know you all love me!
[/quote]

7x6andchg: Sammygirly -

Thanks for your kind words re: my job....but, as I say, I plod on with the Net Riddle and have something to (swears under his breath) pass my time with now.  God help me if I find a new job with internet access.

Now I must have one of the numbers wrong with 1.7, because it doesn't like my answer of 24789...if anyone, y'know...feels like helping...

;)

7x6&C

awellhungboi: 24789 is correct for 1.7--don't type in the whole string 12+39+571 etc = just type in the answer.    

(BTW Sorry to hear about your job 7x6--but maybe you'll win the Net Riddler jackpot!)

Now I'm on 1.14--hmm, this one looks tricky.

Curse you, net riddler, whoever you are!

7x6andchg: wellhungboi-

I'll try again. That $660 would just about make my mortgage payment!

:D

sammygirly: Yeah, I'm on 2.14 and I just want to spank the Net Riddler HARD....smartarsed british punk.... :D

7x6andchg: 2.14?!?!

Sheesh, I'm in the dust of Sammygirly and many others...

sammygirly: Um, keep in mind that I have a zillion people working on it with me because I never suffer alone, and um, I didn't post it here until I'd been at it for a few days already....

I'm not that good....well.....at this anyway... ;)

7x6andchg: Well this is fast becoming my routine:

1. Monster.com
2. LPSG
3. Net-Riddle

REPEAT

::)

awellhungboi: [quote author=7x6andchg link=board=99;num=1051724066;start=24#25 date=05/04/03 at 17:54:31]  That $660 would just about make my mortgage payment!

:D[/quote]

Hopefully the jackpot will go up! :) Still, you're right, isn't exactly a life-changing sum of money.

But good luck with your job search!

Now I'm off to try to finish stage one. If my next post here is gibberish (more so than usual, I mean)--blame Net Riddler, not me!

7x6andchg: wellhungboi-

Gibberish or <expletives deleted>?

:D

Paul
7x6&C

7x6andchg: Dee-

I know what you mean - I can think of decent relationships between all those groups of numbers and none of them seem to be working out.
I'm stuck there too.

Paul
7x6&C

sammygirly: I IM'd you both - dont read it if you don't want help!! :-*

7x6andchg: @ Sammygirly-

You're not as diabolical as you say you are....first the peeps, now this...

<man stops pulling out his hair>

@ All Riddlers:

Because this is the help I find on the net:
from Google

I have no idea what language it is, however...Dutch?

Op zondag 16 februari 2003 19:29 schreef Batuwu_Griekgriek het volgende:
Als jullie nou de antwoorden van SuperRembo en Roos_1981 combineren, missen jullie nog maar één letter. Daarna moeten jullie allemaal komen helpen met 1.14.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heb de letter, was wel niet de eerste waar ik aan dacht!!

Aaahhh!  This net riddle is driving me [glow=red,2,300]MAD!!!!!!![/glow]

And a "waar ik aan dacht" to you all!

7x6&C

PS Can someone tell me what is wrong with:
bsbmmmmmmtmmmmx ?

7x6andchg: Wellhungboi-

Cheers! Me, I'm finding that I'm starting to learn Dutch...see previous post...I would call it gibberish, but that would be insulting to anyone who speaks Dutch, so I won't...it was the closest I could come to gibberish as someone who only speaks English and French.

Still stuck on 1.13 I remain:
7x6&C

tott666: [quote author=7x6andchg link=board=99;num=1051724066;start=36#37 date=05/06/03 at 16:10:11]I would call it gibberish, but that would be insulting to anyone who speaks Dutch, so I won't...[/quote]

OK, I will then! ;D

OK, not really. But Dutch is somewhat strange to me; it's looks and sounds very familiar and very incomprehensible at the same time. It's like a mixture of languages.

sammygirly: Take out the T amidst the Ms 7x6.

And my handy Dutch translator says:

"On Sunday 16 February 2003 19:29 wrote Batuwu_Griekgriek the following: If you now the answer of SuperRembo and Rose_1981 combine, miss you yet but one letter. After that you must all come help with 1.14.

Not have the letter, was well the first goods I at thought!"

LMAO
Translator ---> http://www.freetranslation.com/

Stuck on 2.10...the second stage doesn't go in order! It bounces back and forth...argghhhh I hate Net Riddle!