Net-Riddle

sammygirly: Well Paul, if our good friend the NetRiddler isn't maimed and bloody in the trunk of someone's car, you should get a reply email that either gives you the link to 2.1 or says "Try Again".

Peter, did you notice that stage 2 jumps depending on your answers? For example, my answer to 2.4 took me straight to 2.9...

oh - Peter, Paul...I need to change my name to Mary lol.

DMW, I'd have to disagree with you on french - melts me every time but spanish, takes the cake for beauty. I have a male friend who will send me gorgeous passages in spanish, both spoken by him and written and I just turn to mush inside. Beautiful language

awellhungboi: The end of stage 1 when I got there was a note saying that you no longer had to send an email for that stage. So it was like most of the others where you enter the answer into the javabox. So you could do it multiple times until you got it right. But the end of stage 2 was an email addy. You can try again if you get a reply saying it was wrong. I still haven't heard back, it says it'll be at least three days, but I expect longer.

Stage 2 didn't jump around for me, Sammygirly, with the exception of 2.21 went to 2.23--this may or may not have significance in the later stages. Which one are you on now?

merksdave: Somebody want to give me the answer to the first quesiton on stage 1. what word do they want?

merksdave: it wasn't working when I tried that, now it is ???

7x6andchg: Merksdave-

Sometimes, thanks to the mystery of browser caches, you have to refresh the page and try again...

Still working on Purple and Yellow...took some time off...I was becoming [glow=red,2,300]OBSESSED![/glow]

@Sammygirly-

Feel free to change your name, but if you think we're doing an LPSG version of "Puff the Magic Dragon"....
:D

Paul
7x6&C