Netflix’s What/if

Megarshark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
tumblr_pahu5tvFaP1r9sup8o2_540.gif

tumblr_pahu5tvFaP1r9sup8o1_540.gif

Blake Jenner - Real or Fake penis? (From his movie Billy Boy).

niftybig

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
wow thought that was Blake for a second there and surely his dick is bigger anyway from shower scene where we see his soft dick look bigger than that erect 1

eas12397

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His ex-wife accused him of physical/emotional abuse. While she didn't name him, he did confirm it, apologized and last I hear he was entering rehab. Also read somewhere that the photo's of his ex seen on the first page, was actually leaked by him, after she left. (Don't know how true that part is so take it with a grain of salt)

Blake Jenner takes 'full responsibility' for abuse

Reactions: Ofnelxo

Ofnelxo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His ex-wife accused him of physical/emotional abuse. While she didn't name him, he did confirm it, apologized and last I hear he was entering rehab. Also read somewhere that the photo's of his ex seen on the first page, was actually leaked by him, after she left. (Don't know how true that part is so take it with a grain of salt)

Blake Jenner takes 'full responsibility' for abuse
Eeesh talk about a slight mess. I actually saw his IG profile some 20 minutes ago and everything looked fine to my eyes. Buuuut then again, anyone can be a monster so we can keep some of the booty shots in here :p.

Ofnelxo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The show was supposed to be an anthology. So Blake is literally replaceable

Renee Zellweger to Star in Netflix Anthology ‘What/If’ – The Hollywood Reporter
Even then, we have not heard anything in a long time already, and Renee has already moved on from the series. Adding to that, I have looked up once every two months for any news about the show to no avail. True, I haven't seen an article that says out loud "IT'S CANCELLED", and they could replace Zellweger with another star actor, but my hopes are already supremely low

eas12397

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Ofnelxo

Piper pepper

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ofnelxo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hadn't actually started the show,so I wouldn't of know. coming in here reminded me I needed to, sorry for the misinformation on part
No worries, pal! It’s honestly fine and, well, I kinda wanted him to be held accountable, but ugggghhhh maybe he’s doing better now. As for the stripper actor: he recently appeared in a podcast, so maybe he’s showing up as a supporting actor soon, or an extra!!!

eas12397

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No worries, pal! It’s honestly fine and, well, I kinda wanted him to be held accountable, but ugggghhhh maybe he’s doing better now. As for the stripper actor: he recently appeared in a podcast, so maybe he’s showing up as a supporting actor soon, or an extra!!!

Well he is making the claim that the abuse was kinda back and forth so maybe there is some truth to that, but she's not willing to admit too. Hopefully him getting help works

mattthebruinsfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His "apology" seemed very much an attempt to create drama and remind Benoit of all the bad times right when she should be enjoying good news with her new family. I barely knew anything about him and it gave me the impression he was a controlling abuser.

eas12397

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't fully look into it, only really reading what was reported and not the apology itself but sounds like a grade A douche. Don't know how rehab would work. I thought no one would work with him again but according imdb his got some work coming out =/