Unfreakingbelievable! My mother broke the microwave tonight. She was drying fresh parsley on a sheet of waxed paper when she heard a pop then a bang. She saw flames in the microwave and opened the door. Fortunately she did not create a backdraft and the fire went out immediately. Pics of the burned out microwave. My mother has a gift. She can break unbreakable Thermoses, Polaroid cameras and vacuums. Actually, I think she just wears out the vaccuum cleaners. She is a little OCD and likes to see the lines on the carpet. Guess I'm going shopping for a microwave tomorrow.