Never a dull moment!

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn NJ that's bad. Never heard of drying parsley in the nuker. Good luck in getting a new microwave, don't forget to shop around for the best deal. As if I needed to tell you that :tongue: Pricegrabber.com Microwave Ovens - PriceGrabber.com

For future reference:
NEVER EVER EVER EVER heat distilled water in the microwave! It won't boil if it reaches the right temperature the first thing you put in the water, a fork or even a sugarcube, will cause the water to explode. The Discovery Channel's Mythbuster guys will show you YouTube - Superheated water

Microwaves are useful and fast but this is fast too YouTube - How to cook an egg in 10 seconds

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PA,

perhaps it wasnt anything she did. Maybe your microwave just decided to die or get a short at that time and go out in a blaze of glory. But it is interesting that she has issues with electrical appliances. Some of us are like that. I can make a computer loose its mind in a minute. LOL!

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dang!!
Better be careful darlin'!! Don't want my NJQT to get scorched!! :eek:

It seems I'm microwave poor. It's like everyone wants to give me a perfectly good microwave from time to time. The last one I got was given to me by my girlfriend's best friend for showing her a *AHEM* really good time. :biggrin1: I wound up giving it to my dad. :tongue:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dang!!

It seems I'm microwave poor. It's like everyone wants to give me a perfectly good microwave from time to time. The last one I got was given to me by my girlfriend's best friend for showing her a *AHEM* really good time. :biggrin1: I wound up giving it to my dad. :tongue:

Wow, you get microwaves for "Ahemming" people? I wonder what you get for a Yeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaawwwwww?:eek::biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank goodness it wasn't more serious NJ....that could have taken another ending.
This was nothing! :biggrin1: The last time my mom set fire to the kitchen she got a new kitchen out of it.

I'm already hot stuff, so you know I was nowhere near the microwave at the time of the incident.:cool:
I'm supposed to give small appliances as a thank you for *AHEM* Good Times? Darn! That was not in the 21st Century Guide to Manners and Sexual Etiquette. :12: :tongue: :biggrin1:

Wow, you get microwaves for "Ahemming" people? I wonder what you get for a Yeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaawwwwww?:eek::biggrin1:
I'm not sure but I bet I need to re-activate my Sear's card. :tongue: