Never been fucked. How does it feel?

ransi0987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have never had a cock in my tight little ass. This site is incredible all these big dicks make me want to try one inside me. I sure like to suck and stroke Big Cocks.

docilej

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There was a message thread here debating what is better in regards to anal sex, getting it from someone averaged sized or someone big. The arguement made for bigger guys is, while painful upon entry once they open you up, you stay open (as opposed smaller equipped guys where the receiver's butt continueously opens & closes). I wish I saved that link...it made for an
interesting read.

Personally I never had a big guy, so it's hard for me to compare.

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a little uncomfortable at the beginning even after being with the person multiple times. Then again trying to get something big in a small space never really is easy hehe. Personally I can enjoy someone big, but actually prefer a guy just little above average. The initial pressure you feel when taking a dick is well...different to say the least. Most times it does hurt so it's usually best for the guy not to just jab it in to you (Unless you're in to that shit) Once you get a rhythm going its great, and if he knows what he is doing it can be pretty amazing. Cumming while being fucked is great too. I've been with a hung guy who actually made me cum just by fucking me. It's worth a try, but I would say do it with someone smaller first. Then work your way up to the big boys :biggrin1:

ransi0987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a little uncomfortable at the beginning even after being with the person multiple times. Then again trying to get something big in a small space never really is easy hehe. Personally I can enjoy someone big, but actually prefer a guy just little above average. The initial pressure you feel when taking a dick is well...different to say the least. Most times it does hurt so it's usually best for the guy not to just jab it in to you (Unless you're in to that shit) Once you get a rhythm going its great, and if he knows what he is doing it can be pretty amazing. Cumming while being fucked is great too. I've been with a hung guy who actually made me cum just by fucking me. It's worth a try, but I would say do it with someone smaller first. Then work your way up to the big boys :biggrin1:
Thanks guys for the advice. I will try a small dildo and work my way up to something larger It really does feel good when I insert something in me I start getting hard even with the smallest things. I have seen a bunch of videos when a guy is getting fucked by a big cock lots of times they are rock hard while getting fucked must feel absolutely fantastic.