Never been to spain, but I have been here

RadioRandy

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, I'm Randy - and that's also my name.

I'm happy to be here, you guys (and girls) seem like an awesome group of people with alot of knowledge all around.

I'm a 22, and I am about average, 6" in length and oh-so-close to 6 in girth, (5.9) I know I don't qualify as one of the massive behomoths that roam this site, but I'm damn glad to have what I've got :)

I've been considered 'straight' all my life, but really would like to try something with another man.

I've attached some pics all around, in comparison to a TP roll (I had a difficult time getting fully hard) one with a smirnoff bottle, and one of just me in the mirror :)

-Randy

Attachments

Media
Hi, I'm Randy - and that's also my name. I'm happy to be here, you guys (and girls) seem like an awesome group of people with alot of knowledge all around. I'm a 22, and I am about average, 6" in length and oh-so-close to 6 in girth, (5.9) I know I don't qualify as one of the massive behomoths that roam this site, but I'm damn glad to have what I've got :)I've been considered 'straight' all my life, but really would like to try something with another man. I've attached some pics all around, in comparison to a TP roll (I had a difficult time getting fully hard) one with a smirnoff bottle, and one of just me in the mirror :)
Welcome to LPSG, Randy! Nice Pics. Smirnoff bottle included! Good looking guy. Nice to have you with us. Sam

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I'm Randy - and that's also my name.

I'm happy to be here, you guys (and girls) seem like an awesome group of people with alot of knowledge all around.

I'm a 22, and I am about average, 6" in length and oh-so-close to 6 in girth, (5.9) I know I don't qualify as one of the massive behomoths that roam this site, but I'm damn glad to have what I've got :)

I've been considered 'straight' all my life, but really would like to try something with another man.

I've attached some pics all around, in comparison to a TP roll (I had a difficult time getting fully hard) one with a smirnoff bottle, and one of just me in the mirror :)

-Randy
you'll have NO trouble finding a willing partner......hot pics!