Never been w/ a 'big' penis.

QueenLeo40

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, I know this may sound odd but I've never been with what you would call a 'big' penis. Most of the guys have been with have been either small or average. I wouldn't call myself a size queen either. Now though, I find that I want to experience one. I believe it's not 'the meat but the motion' So I guess my question is for those who have/have been with big guys, is worth it? If you haven't been with one, what should you do to prep for it?

All forms of advice would be helpful.
Leo :)

D

deleted13888921

Okay, I know this may sound odd but I've never been with what you would call a 'big' penis. Most of the guys have been with have been either small or average. I wouldn't call myself a size queen either. Now though, I find that I want to experience one. I believe it's not 'the meat but the motion' So I guess my question is for those who have/have been with big guys, is worth it? If you haven't been with one, what should you do to prep for it?

All forms of advice would be helpful.
Leo :)
The first time I bottomed, the guy was huge. He was very gracious and went slow until I eventually took it all in. From that moment on, I was hooked. My advice, go slow, use plenty of lube. The best position is to sit on on the cock, and go slow. Once your comfortable, ride it like a cowboy! And yes, the big ones feel the best!

QueenLeo40

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time I bottomed, the guy was huge. He was very gracious and went slow until I eventually took it all in. From that moment on, I was hooked. My advice, go slow, use plenty of lube. The best position is to sit on on the cock, and go slow. Once your comfortable, ride it like a cowboy! And yes, the big ones feel the best!
Thanks for the advice. I'll make note of this.

rsny845

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been lucky to have been with a few big guys. It's been a "thing" for me since I can remember, so fulfilled a fantasy. Definitely my preference and one of the elements that get me going. No real experience with smaller guys as a bottom.

• Love
Reactions: samwood1000

QueenLeo40

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been lucky to have been with a few big guys. It's been a "thing" for me since I can remember, so fulfilled a fantasy. Definitely my preference and one of the elements that get me going. No real experience with smaller guys as a bottom.
You have been lucky. I haven't had that yet. Here's hoping. I'm loving the replies to this topic. As it's answering a lot of questions.