Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So while I definitely admit that I am by far majority homosexual. I am definitely still attracted to women. I have never acted on it, or even tried to sleep with a girl. I wouldn't know the first thing about it. It would be like being a virgin all over again. Makes me very nervous!!

I'm not even sure if a woman would ever even be attracted to me?? (ladies please let me know)

So my question is: Do you all think that I should try it to see if I like it?

and also if I sleep with a girl, what does that make me?? I still feel gay. I don't feel bi-sexual?? I could never see myself in a relationship with a girl, but I am sexually attracted to women?? Really weird I know..

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first, one thing you have to realize (I had to myself) is that no one going to yell at you or scream or freak out if you sleep with a girl. Sex is sex, and labels are bull shit. If I want to sleep with a girl, I will, but I'll still call myself gay if someone asks. I've always been predominantly gay myself. Girls can make one curious. If I find that one day I'd find myself getting into a relationship with a girl, then Id call myself "bi" for labels sake. But I doubt that will happen. I feel like labels some times puts fear into trying out what society has told us not to. My advice, be brave, break ideals and speak out against society.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Not labeling yourself is important like the poster above me said. No one is going to yell at you for sleeping with a girl, you just have to do whatever feels right. If that means having sex with people you normally wouldn't, then do it. You only live once and there is no reason to not give something a try. You might like it and it may open up yourself to yourself.

By the way, I find you attractive.

JP0724

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess my biggest apprehension is that like I have carved out my comfort zone in the gay community. I know what kind of guy is most likely to be attracted to me, I know how to be attractive to them, what to do, what to say, etc...

With chicks, I feel like it's starting all over.. and it's that whole fear of being rejected. It's scary limb to go out on, but I guess I won't really know until I try. I'm not looking for a relationship with a chick. I just want to see what it feels like. I'm curious. I don't think that makes me straight, I'm just curious.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I guess my biggest apprehension is that like I have carved out my comfort zone in the gay community. I know what kind of guy is most likely to be attracted to me, I know how to be attractive to them, what to do, what to say, etc...

With chicks, I feel like it's starting all over.. and it's that whole fear of being rejected. It's scary limb to go out on, but I guess I won't really know until I try. I'm not looking for a relationship with a chick. I just want to see what it feels like. I'm curious. I don't think that makes me straight, I'm just curious.
I would suggest going to a straight bar and picking up a random.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont know how or where you look for sex. But if you would ever use personal ads etc then maybe hooking up with a couple could be a good introduction to sex with a woman? Having the man there would put you at ease. I think that just getting with a random woman would more than likely go horribly wrong & put you off for life. Only have sex with a woman you are really turned on by. Normally I would say chill & just go with your natural instincts. But if you have a severe curiosity then theres no harm in giving it a try.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So my question is: Do you all think that I should try it to see if I like it? SURE, WHY NOT? Just be careful & use protection...

and also if I sleep with a girl, what does that make me?? It makes you a gay guy who had sex with a female

funny, but you sound just like the "straight" guys who want to have sex with men & wonder "what it makes them"...

D

deleted136887

Give it a go. You might just like it. Good luck