never ever use bengay on your thighs...

true kenshin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i have learned my lesson as of now never put bengay on your thighs after running 5 miles... your in for a hot piece of burning dick...and is there anyway to get rid of the pain cuz this stuff is killin my balls right now and it wont wash off with soap?:mad:

thank you and good day

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have learned my lesson as of now never put bengay on your thighs after running 5 miles... your in for a hot piece of burning dick...and is there anyway to get rid of the pain cuz this stuff is killin my balls right now and it wont wash off with soap?:mad:

thank you and good day

I predict a nice shiny Darwin award in your not-too-distant future.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I predict a nice shiny Darwin award in your not-too-distant future.
It's Chuck.:smile:
Yay Chuck!:biggrin1:

Oh, to the dude with the burning bullocks next time rub on thighs but not inner. There is no need for it. If you are sore on the inside you needed to culsult a doc in the first place. The only real time you are sore there are when you spread you legs alot, or pull something serious in given the area you don't want to chance numbing the area and walking it off. Consult your physican (not your urologist), and maybe a poison control office. Oh, and read the label that mentions sensitive areas too for additional help
:cool:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in the day, 40 years ago, we had an ointment with the trade name "Atomic Balm", it was powerful stuff. I had an aching hip one year and I would apply a gob under a patch to the point that I got blisters.

Now here's the rub, there were a few jocks that got a little dab will do you in their jockstrap because someone thought it would be fun or in retribution.