Never felt small before tonight (with pictures)

doncab

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm bi and have only been with a couple of guys who were either smaller of around the same size as me. Tonight I jerked off with a guys hung over 9" and god knows how big around. I'm 7.5" by 5.5" and felt dwarfed next to him.

Overall I felt like his dick was probably a curse. He didn't get rock hard, it was too much to suck, and I can't imagine any woman or man being able to have sex with something this big. I had a girlfriend in the past tell me about one lover she had who was "ginormous", I remember feeling insecure despite the fact she told me it was a negative experience due to pain and the fact it couldn't stay hard. I guess what I learned tonight is bigger is not always better, and I feel blessed to be big but not too big.

Anyone have a similar experience or care too chip in?

Attachments

Last edited:

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Current gf's ex was 9", and when I first met her she was kinda bragging about it. But I guess he had the same issue and couldnt stay hard either. I guess it would be cool to pack some large heat but uncool if you cant get solid. I still get insecure, esp when she says Im big..

BTW Im exactly the same size as you , lol 7.5x5.5"

doncab

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I feel like the difference in length wasn't that noticeable, but the girth is what killed me. I feel like my ex was probably talking about a dick that was painful and dubbed "ginormous" due too girth, it makes me wonder how rare a dick that thick is?

Either way I still love my dick....:cool:

doncab

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
or it could just be like my, just wider then normal. sorry but that is how it looks to me.

I have zero experience with a dick that is wider across without a uniform circumference. I agree he is probably just wide because my hand could fit around it with slight overlap of my fingers and thumb. Still made me feel dwarfed side by side

athleticguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
His looks like a lot of fun, but you're right; it's not going to do much. I'd rather play with your dick mate; looks like a great size for fucking.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am amazed at how glibly people can look at a pic and say "you're not 7.5" and "he's not 9" without being there at all. The point of the OP was that he had come across a cock significantly larger than his own for the first time and it was a new experience for him. I totally get that.

I'm above average (7" or so) and have been with guys in various sexual situations. I'm typically on the larger side of most of the guys I've been with, although I've played with significantly larger ones, too. I totally understand that experience of feeling "small" for the first time. It's sort of odd, but sort of cool, too.

I've been told that I have "the perfect size" but I am astute enough to know that the person telling me that typically wants my cock in some orifice of his or her body, so it's not exactly an objective opinion. Nonetheless, I'm happy with it.

That being said, I have come to the conclusion that the size I have, and maybe a half-inch larger, is more or less the "ideal." It looks good, is large enough to be noticed, can (and does) get fully hard, and it's not so large as to cause undue difficulty in doing those things that I and my partner enjoy doing.