Never fuck with a squirty girl?

justitalianlover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like the title, have you never fucck with a girl that squirt a lot?
Me never, would really find one some day.:smile:

For Woman in the forum:
Do you squirt with a big cock all in? :eek:

B_felipegarcia

Just Browsing
Media
I was with a girl who could squirt and it was pretty hot. after I would eat her out and after she orgasmed, usually about a minute after, the fluids would shoot out like 5 feet.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My first was when I was in my late twenties, I went out with a girl for a period of a few weeks. She had it all. I am average size but this girl had only been with 1 other guy and he must have been tiny.

She could and did orgasm in a minute. This was the best thing for my ego to date. Then she would start to squirt. I was like wtf, I did not know that this could happen. I thought she was just losing her bladder control.

We would go at it for 10 minutes at a time (my limit) and she fulfilled my fantasy of being able screw a girl until she passed out. She was the easiest cum I have met to date. She made me feel like a master but I know better.

When we would leave the bed, it would have a wet spot at least a foot or two in diameter. After that first time, I went out an purchased a pad to put on the bed (the type of thing you use for on a kids bed). It became a challenge for me to get the wet spot to be as big as possible.

Ah, the good old days.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like the title, have you never fucck with a girl that squirt a lot?
Me never, would really find one some day.:smile:

For Woman in the forum:
Do you squirt with a big cock all in? :eek:

Many/most can't squirt during penetration, it's more like a flood. If you want it to shoot out, then oral, or using your fingers is the best way to enjoy it. I've had a few squirters, including one who could keep doing it over and over and over. I hope someday to find myself another one, there is NOTHING like it.

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
I had it happen to me with my very first girlfriend. LOL!

Talk about always expect the unexpected. She got me good.

I'd just come home from school for the weekend (i used to have to be carted up and down the highway to a different state to go to school) She had been waiting for a while she said to me earlier that week. so when i got there she pretty much jumped me.

I got to licking her and slid my fingers in working her spot (it was right around the time i learned where the G-spot was)...she started to orgasm and, at the that time, i didn't know the climax could be as powerful as it was. She clamped down on my fingers so i backed my face away just a smidge to catch my breath and look at her face.

Right then, BAM!! right on my face. The stream ricochet'd off my cheek and into my eye and mouth. i pulled my fingers out and just blocked the stream until she calmed down.:laughing:

She was so embarrassed, but we researched it and found out it wasn't that she pee'd on me.

From there, i just moved my face away whenever she'd cum.

Craig1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read threads like this, and wonder if I've just been unlucky, or if people exaggerate a lot (I'll just go ahead and assume the latter, if only because it will help me sleep better at night).

The closest I've ever had to this phenomenom would be my first gf, but she never once "squirted". She would get extremely wet when she was aroused (which was still hot as hell), but no fluid ever spurted out of her.

theprizefighter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never experienced this and I have to honestly say that I'm glad. I can't see how that's such a turn on. I think I would be grossed out and worried about what I'd have to wipe up. :-/ maybe that's just me though.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Only once and it was just after I entered after a long foreplay with my fingers. I at first thought she'd been so excited she'd urinated, but later when i mentioned it to a friend he said it happens but is rare.
For me it is rare. never had it since

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Only two times. The first was when I was in high school and was with a local waitress. I thought she had peed on me, got mad, told her off, and left. Little did I know!

The second time was with my wife, but it only happened once. I wasn't such a dope that time and really enjoyed it. We tried and tried to get it to happen again, but to no vail! A real shame.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only squirt with big guys... perhaps my preference for big cocks comes from this... Hah.. no pun intended.

The few guys that have made me do it always seem astonished...
And real, real proud afterwards.

Either way: I got mines.

tball2222

Experimental Member
Media
I think I have gotten the wifey close a couple of times when playing around with my fingers in the G spot. She was gettin' going pretty good and just when she was about to cum she pushed me off her and said it was feeling weird. My guess is she was feeling like she had to pee and didn't know where that feeling came from. I'm trying to get her to relax herself. Might play around again tonite! :biggrin1: