Never had a “typical” relationship

D

deleted817718

Pretty much every long term relationship I’ve been in has been atypical in some way or another. Wether it has been with a men or women I’ve been somehow drawn to odd partners and odd relationships. My first being a controlling sugar daddy when I was 18, then woman who had been a sex worker bit still did the occasional bit on the side if she needed quick money. Then I was in a 5 year cuckold relationship. And now I am happily married to a woman that had a low sex drive when we met, but now identifies as asexual and we don’t have a sexual relationship side to our marriage anymore.
I must admit I am drawn to odd people and have loved having non-typical relationship. Am I alone in this or do most people have weird situations, but only show a vanilla front to them?

Reactions: deleted10598341
D

deleted817718

Is everyone else’s relationships all been totally typical?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pretty much every long term relationship I’ve been in has been atypical in some way or another. Wether it has been with a men or women I’ve been somehow drawn to odd partners and odd relationships. My first being a controlling sugar daddy when I was 18, then woman who had been a sex worker bit still did the occasional bit on the side if she needed quick money. Then I was in a 5 year cuckold relationship. And now I am happily married to a woman that had a low sex drive when we met, but now identifies as asexual and we don’t have a sexual relationship side to our marriage anymore.
I must admit I am drawn to odd people and have loved having non-typical relationship. Am I alone in this or do most people have weird situations, but only show a vanilla front to them?
All relationships have ups and downs and no one is typical - too many individuals for that.
As you don't have a sex life in your marriage does that mean you play away from home with guys and no strings.?

Reactions: deleted817718
D

deleted817718

All relationships have ups and downs and no one is typical - too many individuals for that.
As you don't have a sex life in your marriage does that mean you play away from home with guys and no strings.?
No, I don’t play away. I am still monogamous and faithful to my wife. We have discussed me playing away as an option, but she is not comfortable with that, and I respect her decision

Reactions: deleted10598341

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i never had luck with typical relationships and honestly never had anything really serious throughout my twenties, i was always discrete though and seemingly vanilla yet the truth was i was a slut, i was fucking majority of the women that were "friends" and if i couldn't fuck them i didn't keep them around, along with a lot of stuff thats not considered morally right.

even now in my 30s i've settled into a good relationship but we have regular threesomes and she enjoys watching me fuck other women