Never had a guy go soft

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ManlyBanisters, Jul 23, 2007.

1. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Reading another post made me think about this. I've never had a guy loose his erection with me. I mean you see this all the time as a cultural reference and such - but it has genuinely never happened in my presence.

In fact - I've never had that many girlfriends tell me about it happening with them either. I've had maybe a few gay friends mention their partners having problems - but sod all really (forgive the pun).

Yet the first reaction, from anyone reasonable - myself included (if you could accuse me of being reasonable) - is "It happens all the time" / "It happens to everyone".

Have I been lucky? Am I that hawt? :wink:

Does this happen all the time? How do you, women and gay guys, react to it when it does?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

It has nothing to do with how hot you are sorry to burst your bubble.. It can be connected to any of many things... rush of time, alcohol intake, drugs used, sleep, stress, anxiety to preform, unattractiveness to the person... and on and on and on... so I guess you've been lucky... but it's pretty normal at some point in every guys life.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Oh come on TK / NJ - I was clearly fucking joking about that! :rolleyes:

And - to all - I'm not asking IF it is normal, I'm 100% certain it is, and that TK is right in her post there - no arguments about that - No, I'm just wondering how you reacted, if it happened with you.

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Reacted... let me think... I think I just snuggled up beside him, and told him I was going to get him later... hehe

6. Principessa

Gold Member

So if it happens before I have my fun I'm not allowed to yell at him to hurry up and get hard?!:confused: :eek: But then how will he know I really want him...I don't want him to think I'm not interested.

7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

:smile: Good call.

Sit on his face?

8. donkeydongle

donkeydongle New Member

Albums:
    Well, speaking as a man I think it goes both ways. There are other factors involved in getting and maintaining an erection for me. If both parties are not into it, it's kind of tough. The girls a bad kisser, hard to get into it. I am not the kind of guy who could fuck a snake if it stood still. But I would say 98 percent of the time I do not have a problem. As they say though, it takes two to tango..

9. Andro Man

Andro Man New Member

re:
    Never had a guy go soft

famous last words......

10. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Although... I am notorious for poking ss' cock... when I'm too lazy to go through the motion of what I want it to do.. he does not appreciate when I do that... it's like his cock has like a two second attention span. So if I stop to do anything, he'll loose his hard on, which makes me laugh cause I know it was my fault. Then I poke him, and it is really a useless tactic. But it is not as severe as what you are describing... it's my fault, not his.

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

:lmao:

Ouch - stop that hurts... *wipes tear*

Yes - well I can see that totally - it must be bloody difficult to maintain performance when your dance partner is not kicking her stuff. Absolutely.

12. Principessa

Gold Member

Normally my fuckbuddy was good for 4-5 times in a 90 minute session. Once I guess he was tired or something and could only manage to do it 3 times, so I was kinda pouty.

Note to Self: Work on being sensitive and caring.

13. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Helpful - thanks... :rolleyes:

14. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    Well being a guy of 25 I have had a bit (not heaps) of practice and even absolutely drunk like cant stand up drunk I can still get a hardon and retain it until the end of the game. I have never lost an erection while I was using it or needing it and neither have any of my partners. So I think some guys have issues with it but most dont.

15. dolfette

Gold Member

it's happened.
    usually with older men.

it's not a big deal. there's always other stuff to do.
    doesn't put me off a guy and i don't find it insulting.

fists never go soft!

16. Love-it

Gold Member

I was too tired once to get it up but my wife didn't try to make it work either.

17. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

:eek: *gulp* I guess not...

That's the thing - is it better to leave it and say nevermind, try again another time - or is it better to keep on playing and doing other stuff but not be bothered if a hard-on doesn't happen? You would have prefered her to work you a little more?

I'd like to think I'd keep playing unless he expressly didn't want me to. And, if he didn't want me to, nip off to the bathroom to 'conclude matters' for myself.

18. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I love a happy ending!! :biggrin:

19. dolfette

Gold Member

yeah, i'm a freak that way :biggrin1:

20. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

When it happened to me, I listened to his assurrances that it had never happened to him before, said "uh huh", and farted around for a couple hours until he could get it up and fuck me with it.

Since then, I laugh about it. He was an asshole. It was funny how that brought his insecurities out.

I really don't see the big deal.

Draft saved Draft deleted