Never had a massage

coolmike_85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey everyone, yesterday i injured my self in a game of rugby so my coach suggested i get one of those chinese massages and so i did. I went to the place he recommended and only found a guy available so i went for it. He massaged my back first and then did my legs and climbed all the way to my asshole!!! He then flipped my over and started massaging my crotch!!! Is this standard procedure?!

deepdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey everyone, yesterday i injured my self in a game of rugby so my coach suggested i get one of those chinese massages and so i did. I went to the place he recommended and only found a guy available so i went for it. He massaged my back first and then did my legs and climbed all the way to my asshole!!! He then flipped my over and started massaging my crotch!!! Is this standard procedure?!

By "Crotch" what do you mean?

If you mean what I think you do, be sure to thank your coach!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This has been addressed in another thread. You have to remember, massage is therapeutic, NOT sexual. A good massage therapist doesn't have to be:

A) The opposite sex then you.

or

B) Trying to get sexual stimulation out of you.

I have had men and women work on me and yeah, I usually get a hard on no matter what. It's a relaxation thing.

It sonds like you may have gone in thinking this was a more sexual thing than not. A lot of people here "Chinese massage" and start thinking brothel.

Was this maybe what you thought?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ive never had one. do u lay on ur stomach the whole time or do u flip over at somepoint. just curious if u can keep the hard on hid.

You do flip over and even with a towel to cover, you really can't hide it, but a good therapist doesn't draw attention to it and also doesn't make an issue of it really.

Stiff Happens.

coolmike_85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My therapist kept staring at my dick all through and he even walked on me changing and just stood there for a while!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My therapist kept staring at my dick all through and he even walked on me changing and just stood there for a while!

Does it include grabbing the client's balls!

I'm not a masseuse; but that was not a therapeutic massage. Sounds more like he was trying to give you a 'happy ending.' :tongue: If you are still in need of a genuine therapeutic massage and not just a hj or bj from a stranger I suggest checking out The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response