Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is sort of the opposite of the below-linked thread, which got me thinking about what i've been missing...

http://www.lpsg.org/27262-best-reaction-your-size-first.html

This is not a "do I have a big dick" thread...Not that there's anything wrong with posting one, but thats just not my intention with asking this...

I am 27 and have been with 9 different women/girls before (I know, thats not too many, really) in various forms of relationships: anywhere from a one night stand to dating for a few months. Anyway, I have never gotten a comment about my size when I "whipped it out". Although, being an American, I have had a few questions/comments about my foreskin (usually not positive in nature). It seems strange to me that 1/3 of guys in America are uncircumsized, but this has gotten comments, and according to polls, I am larger than most men but this has not gotten any comments. It seems like this is an unlikely situation.

The only exceptions were; a stripper who gave me a "private show" (read; handjob for $40...not a habit of mine, I was 19 yo and at college) and said it was; "really nice...its really big". But I find it hard to put too much stock in this when I was paying her. The other time was an ex-girlfriend who a month after we amicably broke up (I won't say how the issue came up) told me "...actually, you're pretty big". She never said anything the first time she saw it. And i've had things said during sex: "ow", "thats too deep", etc. but I know those things are more an issue of her comfort/wants and vagina/body size and are said to pretty much every man during sex if you do it together enough times and in enough different positions.

Still, upon the first time showing it to a lady, I have never gotten any of the OOHs and AAHs that were mentioned in the thread in the link above. No "wow, you're big" or anything like that. Is this just me? Is there alot of exagerating going on in those responses? What percentage of women make comments about size and what percentage would either intentionally or unintentionally say nothing about it?

Also, on a related note: I always compliment a woman I am with when I first see her with her clothes off ("great breasts", "you have an amazing body", etc.) but I was wondering if some men/women out there intentionally don't compliment a man on his penis size for fear it will give them a "big head" (pun definetly intended)?

I know this is a long-winded post but I just wanted to know what some people thought of this or if the have had similar experiences...I look foward to some responses...

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I've had girls say nothing when I whip it out, having sex or whatever, but I'll usually hear it from their friends that I was big or something, not directly to my face. And I've had few say like wow that's big or something like that, all depends on the girl really. But I guarantee they've mentioned it at least once to their friends. Girls talk.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah man, only one was a virgin. In fact I was a bit of a "late bloomer" so most have been within the past few years and they were in their mid to late twenties. Also, although 9 chicks total is not alot, they have been from a good variety of areas: 1 from Montreal, Quebec, 1 from Curitiba, Brazil, 1 from Edinburgh, Scotland. Also, a few were quite petite: 1 was 5'2", 1 was 5'4" one was 5'5"...The others between 5'6" and 5'9"

swifty32661

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Rest assured that most of the comments in the "best reaction to your size" thread are embellished and/or made up.

I'm not quite as long as you but we have close to the same size. I, like you, very RARELY got any comments on the size initially.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have a nice cock - I like the shape, size, color and consistency, and left several 10s on your pics.

You'll get recognition, sooner or later.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks to everyone for the comments...The more i read the discussions here, the more this nags me

You have a nice cock - I like the shape, size, color and consistency, and left several 10s on your pics.

You'll get recognition, sooner or later.

Thanks alot...Its especially nice to hear that from a woman who gained age and wisdom but kept her beauty:smile:!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Girls talk, man. They may not be bold enough to say it to your face, but the word will get around. I met my girlfriend on this site, so she saw it before we even met face to face. It took a little bit of the surprise out of it, but she's got friends I haven't even met yet that have heard about it and even seen it from pics. The stories of reactions I hear from her are definitely a turn on. :cool:

Don't feel too bad man. It's nice to hear reactions during the heat of the moment, but I'm pretty sure the word has gotten around. :wink:

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks to everyone for the comments...The more i read the discussions here, the more this nags me

Guys are much more direct than girls when it comes to being turned on visually, in my experience. I would not take this personally at all. Even the brash girls won't let you see right away if they like your cock or wallet or brains or anything else. They like to keep guys guessing about whether and why they like them, in my experience. Whereas a guy who likes your cock will not only tell you, but be almost focused on nothing but your cock. Whether you like that might depend more on whether you like being the pursuer or the pursued. If I like pursuing somebody, I don't care all that much about what they think about me, just whether they like me overall and like getting fucked, or get horny around me. If they like having sex with me, I don't care whether it's my cock, my chest, brains, legs, age, position, or anything else--or a combination of the above-- that turns them on. The important thing is that they want to have sex. With ME.

So I wouldn't take comments about your dick to be significant, unless you meet a woman who has slept with 100 guys and says you get her the hottest. Even that would leave me wondering about why she slept with 100 guys.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some girls make comments, some don't. some are visually impressed by a big cock, some aren't. i've had girls who didn't say a thing about it at the time and girls who couldn't shut up about it the entire time. the comments are nice, but they're not necessary. don't feel self conscious or anything if they don't say it. just be glad you've got your cock out in front of a girl and she's not calling the cops. lol!

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree with the Rev. I have been with 74 women so far in my blessed life ( think that represents a pretty good sample to give statistics from), and i'd say 75% of them have at one point or another made some comment about my size, but probably closer to 25% have made that initial OMG type of comment. Also, there are probably 25% who never make a comment at all.

Some women either really don't care, or are possibly just not the type of people to offer compliments very easily. Others offer compliments without hesitation. I think the variance in behavior would apply to their non-sexual world as well.

I would say a guy should never expect to get his self confidence from what a woman says about his cock.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Wow that's big and keep that thing away from me."

I had one girl say that to me way back in the 70's...actually it was "UH UH..you're NOT sticking THAT thing in me!" Another one told me I was too big for her (she was REALLY tight). Another just smiled and gave me that little upward eyebrow thing....other than those though....nope.

Never say never ;)... Maybe you ran into girs that aren't really into the whole aaww and oohh thing... I know I have had some girls who said nothing when I whipped it out but when I ask them afterwards like "What did you think when you first saw it" they almost always have reactions like that they thought it was too big to fit and stuff like that...

so maybe your time will come..

Tully77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say 75% of them have at one point or another made some comment about my size, but probably closer to 25% have made that initial OMG type of comment. Also, there are probably 25% who never make a comment at all.

Some women either really don't care, or are possibly just not the type of people to offer compliments very easily. Others offer compliments without hesitation. I think the variance in behavior would apply to their non-sexual world as well.

I'd say this is pretty much the same %s that I've gotten.

wellhung8plus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best reaction i had from a girl was right after i whipped it out for the first time she said "wow I hit the jackpot" . The next time we had sex said "it looks even bigger in the light". Other than that girl though, most girls will bring it up casually after sex.