never had a wet dream

D_Tamerton Taintpussie

Account Disabled
Media
I have cum while sleeping quite a few times in my life, although it hasn't happened for a few years now.

It also happened once after some incredible hotel sex with my ex-fiance. So I guess that blows the "only if you haven't in a while" theory. Although, thinking about that now, it could well be different for girls and guys from that aspect.

It feels amazing, and gives me hope that I could one day come with no hands-on stimulation. (Which seems like some consolation since I am unable to have the female equivalent of ejaculation - which bothers me a bit - I hate to feel like I'm missing out on anything sexual) :rolleyes:.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
I had one, and only one, when I was 20. I'm sure it doesn't mean you're defective in any way.. maybe your just like me and have dreams about strange things like man eating fields and Greek Gods playing tennis with you as a ball which leave little room for wet dreams.

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Never had one. Since I started jacking off in my earlier years, I have gone at most about two weeks without jerking off, so I never had time to build up too much cum.

limon666

Just Browsing
Media
It's perfectly normal not to have had a wet dream. I only ever had them before I started masturbating. If you have sex or masturbate regularly you won't need to have a wet dream. Can't think of the last time I had one. A wet dream is just the body's natural way of flushing out the piping, so to speak, in the absence of any other action.

Jimmy101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've never had one, and im constantly horny. I've had very erotic dreams in the past, but never got anything wet with it.

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've only had one in my entire life. I think I was 18-19. It was great. I've been jerking and shooting since 14. Now I'm 33 and been wanting another, but it just never happens.

Some guys just never get them, or get them so rarely, that it's as if they never get them.

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I NEVER have had the chance to have one. I guess thats a good thing because that way I don't stain my underwear. I jerk off a lot so I guess I don't need to purge while sleeping. From time to time, I wonder how it feels and what's the first thing you say that morning. "Oh noes not again!"

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never had a wet dream either. I did jack off a heck of a lot more than everybody else I knew growing up (at least 7 or 8 times a day, everyday). I had, and still have, some really intense and realistic erotic dreams. Dreams that are so intense that I wake up with a raging hard on and sometimes catch myself humping nothing! But never have I cum while sleeping and I really wish I could experience that!

D_Dougie Styall

Experimental Member
Media
I'm so glad this thread got revived; I had not had one for years. Not since I was 18-19. I just had one last week. It was awesome! :) Helluva mess, though. Good thing my fiance was sound asleep. lol

DavidBD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
:confused:I have never had one in my life --Always wondered what i am and have been missing ..:frown1:

Bummer .. guess that I have always been to busy ..lol! :confused:

DavidBD

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Let us see, hmmm you missed messed up sheets, whatever you sleep in, afraid your mom will find out, and the waking up feeling wet.
I used to sleep on my stomach. I always woke up just before I ejaculated. It was kind of gross. The sheets would have a wet spot, I'd be wet, and blech.

sdudexdo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive never had one , Might have something to do with how regularly I masturbate, and because I wank before sleeping, but my dreams are quite often sexual, and I wake up horny a lot :p

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't worry about it. Me, I NEVER get wet dreams when I'm cumming on a regular basis, but I ALWAYS get them whenever, for whatever reason, I don't cum for 2-3 days.

Bottom Line: If you let the boys out on your own before they get too restless, they don't have to sneak out at night.