Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was something on tv this week where they said if you masturbate enough you won't have wet dreams.
When I heard Lennon singing ''Everybody had a wet dream'' in ''I've Got A Feeling'' I used to think maybe it was just me that hadn't!

I know i never had wet dreams before, maybe like yorkie said "if you masturbate enough you won't have them" maybe i masturbate too much lol

hollywood11.4"

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had numerous wet dreams throughout the years. Now, I have them occasionally, always when I haven't jacked off or had sex for several days. If I go without jacking off for more than three or four days will wake up my balls swimming in spooge everytime.

Reactions: NateicusPumper

dazza_mc

Sexy Member
Media
I remember in sex-ed in primary school they said we would all have wet dreams :tongue: I started wanking when I was 11 so I think that explains why I have never had a wet dream!

lpinbuffalo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have never had one either. I used to go without jacking off for a long time to see if I would have a wet dream but eventually I got so horny that I couldn't stand NOT jacking off and would have to give my right had a workout

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
During my teen years I was a prolific masturbator. But I do recall having a "Wet Dream" a time or two. No wet dreams now. I am still sexually active and can usually whip up a batch of semen all by myself at least once a week. Therefore no wet dreams in current times.

Great topic.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't had one in like 3 years. Every time I get them is when I haven't been masturbating though.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only had one wet dream ever. I was 15 and had been whacking off for a year or 2 at that point. I don't remember what I dreamed about that night, but I woke up, and my underwear was full of splooge. I was starting to get out of bed when I realized it.

I was like "All right Mom, I'm getting up for school.................... hooooooooooooooooo................(pause)", cover it up, hide it, quietly and subtley get changed, etc.

And my younger brother slept in my room too, but he didn't notice.

Never had another one, even after nights of the most intense hardcore sex dreams I could imagine.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Well, I wasn't prepared for puberty or wet dreams. Nobody told me anything about reproduction or what would happen to my body. I used to masturbate anywhere from three to four times a day. I'd still have some wet dreams at night. I would always wake up just as I was about to ejaculate. It was really messy and felt gross. I'd have to get up, clean myself up, put a towel on the wet sheet, and go back to bed. In the morning, I'd have to quickly change my sheets and throw the dirties in the laundry. I do shoot a large load. Maybe, that is why my body couldn't contain it and had to empty. Now, I'd like to be all snuggled up with someone and have one with them. "Oooo baby you are so hot you even make me orgasm in my sleep."

i never got a wet dream to by the way, at least i never noticed it!