Never had anal sex b4...

michael555

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well just wanted to announce that since I first posted this thread. I have now lost my anal sex virginity whoo hoo! Lol you were right the right ingredient was lots of patience and lots of lubrication. My girl liked it so much she let me cum in her ass and she also liked it so much she came just as soon as I did. A very wonderful first time I will say. Thanks for the advice friends.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Op don't feel bad man...I've tried countless times with just about ALL my gf's....with no luck. I'm just convinced it's not meant to be for me :( Sadly enough its one of my BIGGEST fetishes!!!!

Bring that awsome bod to Texas and we can change two things for you! One you'd get a piece of REAL ass and that percentage of yours!!!!!!!

lookinright

Experimental Member
Media
most women dont enjoy anal sex your best bet is to find a discreet gay guy that will keep it on the downlow and have someone who is use to and enjoys anal sex if its that big of a deal to you. and dont post back how oh im straight cause any guy who want to try anal has a little bit of a homosexual tendency wether they have had the experience or just a masturbation fantasy involving another guy in anyway