Never realized that Brad Stone had a wig on..

Collin2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Also, Matthew Rush is half black. When he first started out, they really made him play up his white features. They bleached and straightened his hair and gave him blue contacts. Now you see him with his head buzzed short and looking much more attractive, IMO."

He sort of looks like that Chris guy who married Kim Kardashian for what, 72 days??? Matthew Rush is hotter though.

Reactions: Peacemusic

D_Charlie_Chapedlips

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, Brad Stone definitely looks black. Take off the wig, pull out the contacts and hoooneeey, he's a negro!

Also, Matthew Rush is half black. When he first started out, they really made him play up his white features. They bleached and straightened his hair and gave him blue contacts. Now you see him with his head buzzed short and looking much more attractive, IMO.

In the pic provided, you can see the difference between the two looks.

I agree, Matt Rush is way more attractive now that he's more natural.

RGHRGH

Sexy Member
Media
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have any pics of him now or in recent years?

Also, I don't know what the big deal is with large receding hairlines. I have it. I've had it when I was in my early twenties. Hell, Styles have been invented just for them. Lot of these men still look very sexy. Why go through the trouble with wigs, bald-shaving and what else?